Limelight Forums

Full Version: Extensive Leave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello.

Recent events and recent time has amplified for the decision I was planning to make earlier. I'm taking a two term leave, period of a year.

First term: Boycott.

Firstly I take boycott against American one-sighted view on things, believing to state run propaganda at schools, believing on false media sources and populist ideas plus the Post-Coldwarism. Over the years I have seen this thing growing, all the time, when more Americans have gotten more higher plane of rank. I can't stand the American view on certain stuff, as in "America center of the world" "America world police". Also the growing Nepotism in the meaning of Americans supporting other americans even thou one might be wrong on something. But I don't held grudge to all americans, there are few here that I tend to think as my friends. Also I don't held any grudge against European admins, but I wish you could come up with the European values over the American Influence. Hoping after the year things have gone more mature. To my ears I have also received things about Nepotism via Clans, when Clan members help each other and become non-neutral matters.

Second term: Studies and future.

Secondly I am getting ready for my Matriculation Exams in hope to achieve a studying Place in the University or Military University. Due these studies I must organize my time again and spend more time in reading. Also I have a future to take care. I am currently a candidate of Finnish Social Democratic party for the upcoming city council elections, and I have chance to actually get a seat in the council so I need time to achieve voters. My military services begins next year, so my time mostly after summer goes to Working and excersice to physically prepare myself  for the upcoming service.

End Words:

I wish things could have gone differently, but as all I have gotten older from that time when I first started my CityRP career and the gamemode has become more younger than me, so the roleplay experience has dropped a bit. Maybe a year isn't enough to fix that, but atleast I have gained some more patience and new view on stuff.

I wish all the best to my dear Friends and colleagues of Evocity Radio, I am sorry I didn't give enough for that Project back then. If you wish to speak to me, I am on steam, just hit me up with a message and I will be glad to discuss about stuff. And I won't start listing names because the people who I know, I know they know I care about them. But Special thanks to and his gang for great times we had in past. My Finnish friends know, so I don't have to list them here also.

" By that time, the magazine was empty, I had consumed the 30 round magazine towards the target. The target wasn't there anymore, only mere bits and parts lying around on the ground. I pulled my empty magazine out, and placed it and the Smoking RK on the ground, watching to the sun set with a optimistic look for a better Future."

The one and only
Original

RK

PS. Lock this thread Right after. Those who wish to say thanks or anything Send me a PM on Forum or Steam message.
I wish you the best of luck with your studies, and have a good one!
Good luck with your Studies RK, have a good one!
See ya RK

locked As requested
(Jan 16, 2017, 12:27 PM)RK-FIN Wrote: [ -> ]Firstly I take boycott against American one-sighted view on things, believing to state run propaganda at schools, believing on false media sources and populist ideas plus the Post-Coldwarism. Over the years I have seen this thing growing, all the time, when more Americans have gotten more higher plane of rank.

You are not forced to believe in any propaganda. Whether it be US, Russia, China, North Korea or whatever. 
Everyone is proud of their country - I think. So it's quite normal that some express it in a different way.

(Jan 16, 2017, 12:27 PM)RK-FIN Wrote: [ -> ]"America center of the world"

No. 
Atleast not today. While america has the strongest economy, it is by far as powerful as you might think.
Just take asia and europe and compare against america. In europe they have much higher standards when it comes to groceries, food, health care, judiciary and environment. Today america can't survive without europe goods. Same goes for europe. Both parties rely on each other. I mean just take Trumps latest quotes:

In an interview with Bild and the Times, the US president-elect had indicated that he would aim to realign the “out of balance” car trade between Germany and the US. “If you go down Fifth Avenue everyone has a Mercedes Benz in front of his house, isn’t that the case?” he said. “How many Chevrolets do you see in Germany? Not very many, maybe none at all … it’s a one-way street.”

https://www.theguardian.com/world/2017/j...iff-threat

Despite the eco-fraud of VW, most americans love german vehicles. In return, many germans don't like american vehicles but other products. It is all about quality and efficiency.

(Jan 16, 2017, 12:27 PM)RK-FIN Wrote: [ -> ]"America world police".

No. 
I mean they have the strongest police/federal apparatus in the world, no doubt, but what is the problem?
Despite all that NSA spying, I still think that the world is in need of US institutions.
It is a fact that america have wide knowledge on how to counter terrorism and other shit.
In europe they rely on US information. Believe me, just check Europol and other EU institutions.

I also think that it quite easy to blame US. What happened when terrorists approached Syria? From what I can tell is that a lot of countries vouched for US joint intervention. Later then they blamed US for doing that. Weird, isn't it?
Many countries don't want US interfere in their countries, yet they ask and rely on US.
Atleast the western countries always rely on US - it is a fact. Dollar, Dollar, just saying... 

(Jan 16, 2017, 12:27 PM)RK-FIN Wrote: [ -> ]Also the growing Nepotism in the meaning of Americans supporting other americans even thou one might be wrong on something. But I don't held grudge to all americans, there are few here that I tend to think as my friends. Also I don't held any grudge against European admins, but I wish you could come up with the European values over the American Influence. Hoping after the year things have gone more mature. To my ears I have also received things about Nepotism via Clans, when Clan members help each other and become non-neutral matters.

Believe me when I say I'm not a big fan of some US things. I simply can't stand countries that impose death penalty and sell guns. Am I a pussy? If one wants to call me that - do it! Yes I'm freaking afraid of guns and I fucking hate guns. Do I play CSGO? Of course I do. As long as those weapons are inside a game, I don't fucking care. I also don't like their politics. Other than that I do not held any grudge against America. For what? Great movies, good music, nice artists, lots of great innovators, great developers, etc etc.

We are all influenced by american values. We eat american food, we watch american movies, we listen to american music, we play american games, we code off american languages, and so on. Can't say what's bad about it. I like it.

No need to worry. I'm still that german guy because I was born and raised here. Just because I consume american products, doesn't mean I become american. But it would be nice cuz I must admit I'm jealous of those that have a greencard/visa for the US. Being an american is a big thing. We should just deal with it.

Be yourself! Don't care about other shit, trust me.
Thank you for being here RK Smile

I hope you will come back!