Limelight Forums

Full Version: What I should do in this scenario?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Scenario: I have a gunpoint to someone and I say: Give me 500 dollars and he/she says "No" what I should do then? Yesterday I got blacklisted from weapons because I killed the guy who didn't give me 500. I don't want to get blacklisted again, so what I should do in that scenario?
Make an @ call because refusing to give you money while under gunpoint is in violation of FearRP.
(Jan 15, 2017, 09:41 AM)Overlewd Wrote: [ -> ]Make an @ call because refusing to give you money while under gunpoint is in violation of FearRP.
But if he/she doesn't have enough money? Can I shoot him?
As a mugger, I'd say no. You're not out to murder people. Murdering someone because they don't have enough money to pay you could be seen as failRP for your job, as you're attracting extra attention that as a mugger, you wouldn't want (murder is investigated more than mugging).

Of course, I'd check with an administrator anyway.
If he doesn't have enough money then you take the money that he does have. The overwhelming majority of players have more than $500 and if IC they dont carry that much cash they can be robbed of their watch/phone/whatever which would still add up to 500 in /dropmoney or /givemoney or whatever.

And if they actually dont have 500 in their money pool which basically never happens it doesnt make sense to shoot them. You cause more trouble for yourself without benefitting at all from it.
Thank you for answer, this can be archived now
Archived as requested.