Limelight Forums

Full Version: Staff Report on Blackdog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name: Alluzi

Time/Date:about 3:00

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:1:17542113[/b]

Name of Administrator:[b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²][F.I]BlackDog[/b][/font]

Evidence:Absurd 900 days blacklist from stating truth
                Stating that Blackdog is unqualified to solve Joulle´s blacklist issue. part of reply 2
                Replying to Sours backseat administration reply 1
This case is quite diverse (and I will continue this topic in the morning since its 5:00am) This all originates from yeasterday, when Joulle  as president revoked FUMUKU impound contract. Later  was blacklisted from president via false reason. We made unblacklist request about it but it was abruptly closed by Blackdog appealing to player´s disinterest regarding topic. This was made by him in order to prevent the case to be dealt.  The blacklist were issued in the  first place after Blackdog´s beloved friend Sours were demoted along with Escel Raccoon & Steelixian. Though the case were unsettled by the reason stated above.

Today Joulle was asking about his blacklist which resulted Sours as his usual habit start to repeat admins statements as a little backseat admin. I replied with 2 lines to him and Blackdog with that If he (Blackdog) is involved in unblacklist case, he is then logically disqualified to solve the matter, in which he answered by giving me an absurd 2 and half year blacklist for OOC . Accusing me from "arguing " in OOC. (Of course true reason for blacklist is easy to hid by dressing it up to a form of "arguing in OOC")  Sudden closure of unblacklist thread and OOC blacklists with fragile reasons are evidence about Blackdog´s systematic attempts to silence any criticism unpleasent for him. He thinks that he can within his status as member of administration team to institutes blacklists with unfounded reasons and silence any criticism considering him, but in that he has made a grave mistake. 

So, first off, a staff member corrected the mistake after you can see BlackDog panicking in OOC after giving you the wrong time.

Second, he gave you time to respond and even bumped the thread with your name for you to defend yourself, yet you ignored it and therefore was denied.

Third, the staff member that issued the punishment is the deciding factor in Un-Ban or Un-Blacklist Requests, as they know the situation. They aren't trying to immediately deny it, but they are giving you a chance to explain your scenario a second time and who else will understand better than the one that went through all the evidence to punish you in the first place?
-Involved, Apparently-

The part about the Blacklist that was denied from the unblacklist appeal section was only denied due to Joulle not being so and so interested in the blacklist as Blackdog responds to him about. From all I can tell from the post he replied with on the blacklist thread was that he may have attempted to contact Joulle several times.

Source: As quoted from the Blacklist.
Quote:UBLR Denied: Player continued to show a disinterest in this topic when shown the thread multiple times and asked to reply.

The point of it being a "Backseat Administration" - I still don't understand to how it is "Backseat Administration". I reported something that happened and from the discussions that was talked about in the Unblacklist request it was obvious that it the methods you attempted to do with the Police Striking was obvious not correct.

Secondly, Why are you writing this if it is things that are apparently against ?
-Involved, as for the time being-
was telling in the Global ooc chat to knock it off, but you continued with your conduct and decided to continue the flamewar, so he had to resort to blacklisting you, as he wanted to make your blacklist for 30 mins, the ADMIN thing popped up with 900 days, and he was trying to correct it, but still, same thing, so he put the correct time in the command and boom, and as I'm seeing through the blacklist page, your BL is now expired, so stop worrying about it
(Jan 15, 2017, 05:59 AM)Alluzi Wrote: [ -> ]Name: Alluzi

Time/Date:about 3:00

Steam ID:[b]STEAM_0:1:17542113[/b]

Name of Administrator:[b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²][F.I]BlackDog[/b][/font]

Evidence:Absurd 900 days blacklist from stating truth
                Stating that Blackdog is unqualified to solve Joulle´s blacklist issue. part of reply 2
                Replying to Sours backseat administration reply 1
This case is quite diverse (and I will continue this topic in the morning since its 5:00am) This all originates from yeasterday, when Joulle  as president revoked FUMUKU impound contract.

(Up until reading this i had forgotton that occured, that was a fairly minor thing all things considered in my life that day)

Later  was blacklisted from president via false reason. We made unblacklist request about it but it was abruptly closed by Blackdog appealing to player´s disinterest regarding topic.

(Abruptly is not what i would call the time it was up for, Quite some time later ingame i spotted you and sent you the topic, you replied with Paraphrase: "Im busy playing the game"

I then said you had 30 minutes to reply before it was denied, since you at that point showed a disinterest in it, rather than replying, staying ingame to continue to play (Of which you could have done both) You then stated "[b] "I have better things to do"

The topic was eventualy denied  after the second time I sent you the link to it requesting a reply, 2 hours later to which you began stateing you had a lawyer, and to wait, to which i informed you once again of a time frame, to which you then began openly over ooc asking how much time was left after i had counted down to you a few times in pms to keep you up to date.

Had you shown a sliver of interest this would not have occured, instead you said you had better things to do and brushed the whole thing aside)
[/b]
This was made by him in order to prevent the case to be dealt.  The blacklist were issued in the  first place after Blackdog´s beloved friend Sours were demoted along with Escel Raccoon & Steelixian. Though the case were unsettled by the reason stated above.

(Bolded: Please read the above)

Today Joulle was asking about his blacklist which resulted Sours as his usual habit start to repeat admins statements as a little backseat admin.

I replied with 2 lines to him and Blackdog with that If he (Blackdog) is involved in unblacklist case, he is then logically disqualified to solve the matter, in which he answered by giving me an absurd 2 and half year blacklist for OOC .

(I had told everyone to keep the comments about punishment out of the ooc, you and joulle continued to bring it up after being warned twice, i even stated "There will not be a third"

After you both continued i took your OOC access, a wierd quirk in the time commands mistook 30m:Minutes for 30m:Months, this was confirmed and corrected by Cameron who reissued them with the proper 30 minute time, this was not intentional and this was made abundently clear)

Accusing me from "arguing " in OOC. (Of course true reason for blacklist is easy to hid by dressing it up to a form of "arguing in OOC")  Sudden closure of unblacklist thread and OOC blacklists with fragile reasons are evidence about Blackdog´s systematic attempts to silence any criticism unpleasent for him.

(Did you or did you not continue to bring it up in the ooc after i had informed everyone to stop?

If Yes: You knew what would happen after being warned but did it anyways

If No: Time Machine)

He thinks that he can within his status as member of administration team to institutes blacklists with unfounded reasons and silence any criticism considering him, but in that he has made a grave mistake. 

[Image: objection-vector.png][Image: latest?cb=20150927001156](Please see the above areas

Due to the similarity between this case and AA report "unreasonably long OOC blacklist", I will post the same conclusion here as I did on that case. 

The other concerns that you've brought up in this thread have been handled and answered properly by the accused Administrator Blackdog as well as Soviethooves. 

(Jan 15, 2017, 07:08 AM)Enzyme Wrote: [ -> ]Good evening, Joulle. 

If a blacklist was issued on purpose for 900 days, then this would naturally be an extremely severe punishment for a small issue. This however seems to have been an error that was fixed as soon as it appeared. Errors happen at times as we are after all human. I have no reason to believe that this excessive length was issued on purpose, and this is backed up by the point that Blackdog makes in his post:
(Jan 15, 2017, 03:09 AM)BlackDog Wrote: [ -> ]It was a bug that we later corrected, 30m = 30 months for some reason rather than minutes.
Your BL was corrected and was set to 30minutes

This was clearly a mistake which was fixed as soon as it appeared this made no difference for you who were supposed to serve a 30 minutes blacklist anyways. As someone who've messed around with blacklist commands one or twice myself, I've committed the same mistake many times. It's unfortunate but it happens. 

As for the Blacklist itself, it appears to be more than valid. You were given several warnings, you broke Gen. Rule 1.5  and you were punished accordingly. It's unfortunate to hear that you were bullied, but I'm afraid that this will make no impact on this case nor any in The Courthouse.

End conclusion:

- The error was fixed within two minutes of appearing. This error had no impact on your 30 minute blacklist which you were going to serve anyways.
- The blacklist issued was valid and you're responsible for your own actions. You were warned and failed to listen to Blackdogs warning(s) in OOC. 
- This is a thread that could have been avoided by checking your Blacklist status and seeing the length of it. 
- No abuse has taken place from the accused administrator Blackdog. 

This thread is something that's blown out of proportions and I feel that you've overreacted in this situation, and you're not the victim as you paint yourself to be. This thread is not a valid AA case and should have been posted as an Unblacklist Request IF the blacklist-length wasn't corrected or IF you didn't break the same rule as your blacklist stated.
The blacklist length-error was fixed immediately and the blacklist was valid, so this thread is both unnecessary as an AA report, and as an UBL request.

I'll add that this case also counts as an Unblacklist Request as this originally didn't belong in the AA subforum and that this case also was reviewed as an UBL, and that this UBL has been reviewed and denied. 

Reviewed and concluded, no abuse has taken place.