Limelight Forums

Full Version: Back from my vacation!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Hello all,

In regards to my previous LOA topic (https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-13558.html), that has left some community members with a heart attack, I am now announcing I have returned in one piece.

I was supposed to leave at the 24th of December and come back on the 7th of January, although the flight never arrived at my departure location due to extreme weather conditions in the location of my destination. Meaning the flight got canceled and the airliner company giving me no other option to fly back until today (14th of January).

On one hand I got to enjoy another week of the vacation getaway, on the other hand it meant missing out a week with you all and college, too.

Needless to say, I have missed Limelight, and I am happy that I am back and able to get in-game with you all ASAP.

Thanks for the very kind messages on the LOA thread, I hope you all had a nice Christmas and I wish you all a great 2017. ...And my apologies to those I caused a heart attack, hehehe. Big Grin
Welcome back!
About time!

We gotta talk man Big Grin
Welcome back!!
Welcome back!
Wesley! Welcome back bud Smile
Welcome back!

ForceGhost

I've missed you baby
(Jan 14, 2017, 11:36 PM)ForceGhost Wrote: [ -> ]I've missed you baby

I've missed you too Heart
Wesley! Big Grin