Limelight Forums

Full Version: About My Ban The 9th of January 2017
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I feel like it isnt fair at all that i got banned. It started With that i was shopping wood and The Anarchist (the guy that reported me)robbed me on 500. So When he walked away i took my car and drove away. And from nowhere He came and attacked me and He jumped in the front of the car and i tried to avoid too hit him with the car and i drove over him . I didnt know  that i drove over him so i jsut kept driving. In the end he reported Me for Standing On him when he was onconsius. Yes drove over but i didnt do it with porpouse. I didnt mean to drive over him. This is why i want to get Unbanned

Thx For reading This
Slenderperl/HangWithTheGang
The staff-members have received your unban-request, slenderperl.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Use Template
As Temar stated, you have 24 hours from the time you posted to use the Template or this will automatically get denied.
Denied for failure to use template.

In addition you are providing a false statement. Your Player Report shows in the video that you ran him over in the middle of grassy field while he was searching for props. He was not jumping in front of your car. It then shows you stop, get out, stand on his body then drive off.

https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-13898.html

It is clear that you intended to kill him. Lying in the courthouse is a serious offensive that we treat seriously. You are going to receive a month forum ban as you are new to the forums. But I want to make it clear that false reports like this does lead to permanent bans. Don't do this again.

Thank you.