Limelight Forums

Full Version: Looking for an experienced builder
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I'm looking for someone who can recreate the blast doors from the death star from Star Wars.

I got 80 props available and I'm willing to pay 25-100k depending on how the finished product looks like. Thanks.
I would give it a go but i dont roly see what the full place looks like and the outside
So I went on the build server for like 30 minutes to make a quick draft of what you want and was wondering if this is it?

I am going to work on it more I just need you to tell me exactly what you want to be added and things I am just showing you my draft to see if you want me to continue on this for you.

NOTE: This is not the finished thing and just kind of an idea thing to see if you want me to continue work on it
(Jan 12, 2017, 12:52 AM)Lizard Wrote: [ -> ]So I went on the build server for like 30 minutes to make a quick draft of what you want and was wondering if this is it?

I am going to work on it more I just need you to tell me exactly what you want to be added and things I am just showing you my draft to see if you want me to continue on this for you.

NOTE: This is not the finished thing and just kind of an idea thing to see if you want me to continue work on it

One  problem with that, you can't really dupe elevators and him having to set that up every time would be a real pain in the ass.
(Jan 12, 2017, 01:30 AM)Lods Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 12, 2017, 12:52 AM)Lizard Wrote: [ -> ]So I went on the build server for like 30 minutes to make a quick draft of what you want and was wondering if this is it?

One  problem with that, you can't really dupe elevators and him having to set that up every time would be a real pain in the ass.

It's not that bad setting up elevators. I usually welds a note to the build with the necessary elevator angles
(Jan 12, 2017, 03:15 AM)Zeyon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 12, 2017, 01:30 AM)Lods Wrote: [ -> ]

It's not that bad setting up elevators. I usually welds a note to the build with the necessary elevator angles

I mean that's a downside to this type of dupe you will have to set up the elevators but I noted down the way it goes, the speed and how much it has to go in that direction so yeah.
I'll have a shot tonight at it.