Limelight Forums

Full Version: sebasti161 unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
b]Your Name:[/b]  sebasti161

Ban ID: N/A

Banned by: [L²] Daley

Server: Teamspeak

Ban Reason: 'Using several accounts to by-pass ban.'

Why should you be unbanned?: i never double accounted, i was on teamspeak the whole time i was on teamspeak and i was speaking to 'king jew' who joined the the public channel. Daley then joined and banned me although i was there the whole time! I never got banned from teamspeak, however i got banned for double accounting?

Evidence: i was in TS the whole time which will be shown in the teamspeak chat - https://prnt.sc/dtup2x
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Ghost.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under investigation.
- Involved, the one who reported "you" -

Someone using the name sebasti161 randomly came into the channel (Police Unit-1) and started blaring various racists remarks (mostly anti-semitic things).
The person was then banned, only to come back as "king jew" and again, more racist and anti-semitic remarks. The person was then banned and did not return (at least while I was still on TS).

Now it wouldn't surprise me if someone were simply trying to set you up sebasti, as I personally have no reason to believe that you would do such a thing.
However, it is odd indeed that your Unique ID would be banned if you were not the person in the channel.
This could have been a simple misstake in the banning process (possibly the other person not being banned the first time but rather you.)

All I know is that someone took on the name of sebasti161 and started shouting racial slurs (I checked who was talking).

Good luck on sorting it out, Unique ID's and IP check should give a pretty clear picture though.
(And I'd remember that voice, so the next time I'm on TS I'll make sure to hear how you sound.)

EDIT: From what I can tell by the evidence and your thread though, you're not actually denying making the remarks though, only that you double accounted?
You were in the Police Unit-1 channel, so I'm still unsure whether you did or did not make any racist and/or anti-semitic remarks.
Under investigation, logs will be consulted. However, I would like to point out that the user in question has been banned from our servers several times. This will be taken into consideration.
thank you Daley. However, in my screenshot it shows that i never left teamspeak nor got banned until Daley banned me for double accounting (as can be shown in the screenshot i provided). Someone stole my name when i changed my name to something else. Once he got banned i took my name back and got banned.

i never mentioned anything about what went on in that channel as it was irrelevant to when i got banned. I was not in the government channel at the time, i was in the lounge. I can tell you that i was not racist in the channel as Daley was in it at the same time so he would of heard me if i did.
After reviewing the evidence the player will be unbanned, however, a formal warning is still extended. Please do not interrupt In-Character channel on teamspeak in the future.