Limelight Forums

Full Version: BR on Alan245
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:76789254

Server: the only one

Time: (In UTC+0) Sometime last night in freedom time

Summary: Player was being pursued by the police, I had him at gunpoint at the gas station waiting for backup. Backup arrived, player then broke fearRP, reversed almost cdming another officer and we opened fire in since the officer was almost killed.

I would of expected a player with 1000 hours and 7 RP points to actually follow the most basic rule on the server.

Evidence: https://youtu.be/BVnpBCdhoYs
Thank you for your player-report, Auston.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
The accused has 24hrs to respond to the evidence provided

firstly one thing i wanted to ask he from the chat i see is nothing about my vehicle.
Second,i flees as you pick up your radio which in my perspective and from my pass game play i can flee from it as long as i hey experience a lot of time.
thirdly Please watch closely nearly the end of the vehicle there was 1m away from sgt. and i stoped and started to flee how it caused CDM?
(Involved, you can see my beautiful face in the video)

1)  There was a /pursuit call that went out prior to the detailed BOLO seen in the video. In addition, Auston and I were utilizing the approved method of communication for Government forces known as TeamSpeak. I can be heard asking Auston to call it in over /radio so that the other Officers who were not in the channel could be aware. I was by the Motel heading to his location Code 3 at that time.
2) That is not how it works. Just... no.
3) No one said you did CDM anyone. The reason we opened fire was because I had to dodge you as you backed into me, which justifies the use of lethal force.

I would also like to mention that this is not the first instance alan has broken the rules in an attempt to flee the Police. In the past he has attempted to CDM me to escape from what would have been a simple warning before the escalation.
(Jan 10, 2017, 11:38 AM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]firstly one thing i wanted to ask he from the chat i see is nothing about my vehicle.
(He tells you not to move, and you confirm you heard him at .20-.25.

Thus the excuse of you did not know he was referring to you cannot be used, even had he not told you not to move, he has a gun to your vehicle, infront of you, you had no way of not seeing him, ontop of being able to hear his radio chatter explaining how he has a suspect vehicle at gunpoint)

Second,i flees as you pick up your radio which in my perspective and from my pass game play i can flee from it as long as i hey experience a lot of time.
(No, you cannot take advantage of the fact he is typing to gain an upper hand in an RP situation, he had his gun on you, to add to this, many police radios are often on the shoulder to allow them to use the item, while the other hand is free to use as needed)

thirdly Please watch closely nearly the end of the vehicle there was 1m away from sgt. and i stoped and started to flee how it caused CDM?

(Im more concerned with the blatant violation of fearRP the moment another officer showed up)
I have experience people fleeing while i was typing i cannot see how this is a rule breakage as no one cares about it i can't understand why i using my own experience into the game.Even some of them tell me to type and he flees and nothing happened after all.
(Jan 11, 2017, 08:35 AM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]I have experience people fleeing while i was typing i cannot see how this is a rule breakage as no one cares about it
(Just because you feel no one cares, does not make it true, you do not take advantage of the fact someone is typing to take action against them, knowing they are completely unable to respond in kind because they are trying to type.

Though this is not the issue at hand here, the issue at hand is that you blatently violated fearRP by speeding away at gunpoint)

i can't understand why i using my own experience into the game.
(Im not at all sure what you mean by this?)

Even some of them tell me to type and he flees and nothing happened after all.
(This and the  direct above line don't appear to have anything to do with the situation that occurred, do you have anything more to add before this is finalized?)
It is simple.when i was typing people flees and no one is responding to it but when i flee when the cop is typing i commit it.He was broadcasting and i flee when the reinforcement arrived i didn't ATTEMPTED to run him over As i STOPPED right in front of him and my game freeze.In another mind going to jail is aswell as fearRP as you are going to spend your time in the tiny cell in the jail.The FearRP is unclear and limited how people react.If i am wrong follow how those criminal i detained to RP i have nothing to say
(Jan 12, 2017, 05:54 AM)alan245 Wrote: [ -> ]It is simple.when i was typing people flees and no one is responding to it but when i flee when the cop is typing i commit it.He was broadcasting and i flee when the reinforcement arrived i didn't ATTEMPTED to run him over As i STOPPED right in front of him and my game freeze.In another mind going to jail is aswell as fearRP as you are going to spend your time in the tiny cell in the jail.The FearRP is unclear and limited how people react.If i am wrong follow how those criminal i detained to RP i have nothing to say

None of what you just said has any relevence on your situation.

With that, you will be receiving a 4hr vehicles blacklist for your violation of FearRP as a tradeoff punishment as your infraction only really affected yourself, but you still broke the rule, and blatently so.

As for your statement of "FearRP Is unclear"

2.1 You must follow FearRP – Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you. 
2.1a You cannot attack a person who has a gun (or stun gun) pointed at you. 
2.1b You cannot draw a weapon when someone has you at gunpoint. 
2.1c You cannot run away from someone when they have you at gunpoint. 
2.1d FearRP applies to melee weapons, so long as they are within striking distance. 
2.1e If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies. 
2.1f Do not run into or loiter around extremely dangerous or life-threatening situations, such as a fire or raid, as a citizen or someone without the appropriate job. 

FearRP is one of the most addendum'd and specified rules we have and can not be made more clear than it is now.