Limelight Forums

Full Version: The new me.
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: baVyPy7.jpg]
Hello! I'm Zambie.

Now, you may think to yourself, 'wait... Zambie was here before?'. I was, but after a couple of months away I've decided to come back as a new person.

Sure, last time I wasn't bad but I wasn't perfect either, this time I want to change it for the better.

I'm going to completely reintroduce myself, as from now.

Hello there, I'm William Farmery, a Fourteen Years of age Year 10 student currently studying Electronics and Computer Science. 

Four years ago, I lived in a village which I ADORED to say the least. It was a country side small village where everything was just honestly perfect, and to this day it still is my favourite village. 

At the time of Year 6, I was being forced to say goodbye to this village, and was taken a fair way from my dad. I was forced to go to a town called 'Brough', a rather posh area considering the nearest city. She told me I had to move because it was for the better of my education as it was a better school. Boy was she wrong. 

In the years of Year 7 and 8, I had a hatred that kept growing and getting worse, and what still bugs me to this day is that my mum enjoyed it and never left me alone to 'cool down'. At South Hunsley I never had much friends, and I usually hated my time there every single day. I just wanted to be back home, back where I should be. 

As explained, my anger kept growing, and we had multiple arguments which did indeed get worse. It got to the point where I couldn't stand it anymore, and I changed my life around. I asked my dad if I could move to his house. 

I remember the day when I gave the final 'Ok' call for my dad to pick me up and get my stuff transported, the day when I was about to get onto the bus. My dad told me she would tell her, and I just need to focus on packing. 

When I got home, I opened the door and I started walking upstairs. I saw my mum half way from going upstairs, and she was a mess. I remember seeing her face, and I felt so emotional at that point and I still do today thinking of it. Her face was indescribable. 

But alas, I managed to get to my dads, and I now live back in my old town, where as told, my life was turned around once more. I had freedom, I had the chance to make a new life, and I did. I started my new school, and everything is perfect. I love it here and I love my friends at the moment. 

Now out of some history, back to the future (pun intended). 

As of now, I'm currently living with my grandma having a ball. I honestly feel like living with her has been one of the best times of my life so far and I hope it continues to be.

Anyways,
I really enjoy games. And I think I can voice over for every gamer here, that games waste so much times and create so much relationships it's unreal. Maybe some bad things may happen, however mainly good comes from it. I used to play Garry's Mod a LOT. But from my time I've slowly started to lose my interest in the game. But I can assure you, I've created so many friends, some I can call more then close friends. 

In life, the family is creating a gym named Calisthenics Parks (https://www.facebook.com/Calisthenics-pa...681743901/).

If you want to have a couple of moments together please let me know. 

I'm going to be on my PC some weekends every 2/3 weeks. However as my mum is currently in my bad books and I don't really want to see her, it'll be longer then that.

For anyone who has a PS4 however, please, hook me up by adding me: ZambieFarmery

For Steam Users, I'll be able to message you on Steam from my iPhone.

I hope to RP with you all, and I hope for others that have a dislike against me we can put it into the past and regain a friendship.
Welcome Back.
Welcome back Zambie, looking forward to seeing you in-game!
Welcome back mate! Hope to see you ingame soon!
Welcome back!
Welcome back, it's good to share. Hope to see you on the servers soon
Welcome back (Don't do chloe RP again please Smile     ) jk, hope to see ya in game again Smile