Limelight Forums

Full Version: AnDiToR unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[b]Your Name:Anditor

[b]Ban ID:4722

[b]Banned by:[L²] Lods

[b]Server:CityRP2

[b]Ban Reason:OOC Insults | 'Doesn't care' | Extensive Record | Take a break and calm down 

[b]Why should you be unbanned?: i was soo mad and furious and im sorry and i didnt want to abuse the staf member.

[b]Evidence:N/O
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Joulle.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Taken from: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-11096.html

Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules
- You aren't the one who is banned (if a player is forum-banned, they may elect a spokesperson to post their   appeal
- You have not waited the required time before posting a second UBR (see below)

You still broke the rules, whether you are sorry or not. Apologies alone will not get you very far.
There is no evidence here to convince us of the request, and as pointed out you are aware of the reason. I'm afraid a simple I'm sorry isn't going to work in this case.

In addition, after this ban you went ahead and started insulting the admin that banned you. This leaves me to believe that you went out of your way to continue your rage induced event, which lead to the amount of trouble that you are in.

I'm sorry, but I fully believe that this ban is valid and should not be approved.
User has 24 hours to elect a spokesperson to respond before this is denied.
Denied.