Limelight Forums

Full Version: When I load in I can't Spawn
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
When I started up my game I went to join and I go onto the first black and white screen When I click to spawn it does not work I can spin the camera but I cannot spawn I also have this log from the console if it is anything to do with it:

Requesting texture value from var "$startexture" which is not a texture value (material: skybox/paintedrt)
Requesting texture value from var "$startexture" which is not a texture value (material: skybox/paintedlf)
Requesting texture value from var "$startexture" which is not a texture value (material: skybox/paintedbk)
Requesting texture value from var "$startexture" which is not a texture value (material: skybox/paintedft)
Requesting texture value from var "$startexture" which is not a texture value (material: skybox/paintedup)
Requesting texture value from var "$startexture" which is not a texture value (material: skybox/painteddn)
MDLCache: schmal/whelen_ion.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
MDLCache: TDMCars\emergency\equipment\small_led.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
MDLCache: TDMCars\emergency\equipment\whelen_700s.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
MDLCache: TDMCars\emergency\equipment\int_lightbar_big.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
MDLCache: TDMCars\emergency\equipment\fedsig_viper_dual.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
MDLCache: schmal/whelen_cencom_panel.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
MDLCache: schmal/motorola_car_radio.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
MDLCache: schmal/laptop_stand.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
MDLCache: TDMCars\emergency\equipment\laptop.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
MDLCache: schmal/stalker_dual_main.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
MDLCache: schmal/watchguard_screen.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
MDLCache: schmal/watchguard_camera.mdl uses a different model version to the engine (got 49, expected 48)
Requesting texture value from var "$basetexture" which is not a texture value (material: pp/copy)

Thankyou,

Tom
So you get in the server, but you can not do anything than move your viewpoint or are you completly unable to access the server?
I Get into the game and then I can move around the one spot but can't chat or load in so I tried waiting with it open for an hour did not work, tried Restarting Steam Gmod and PC Still broken though?
(Jan 8, 2017, 02:08 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]So you get in the server, but you can not do anything than move your viewpoint or are you completly unable to access the server?

I have waited a while longer and still cannot fully spawn in?
, seems to be having the same issue as this: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-12294.html
(Jan 8, 2017, 03:35 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ], seems to be having the same issue as this: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-12294.html

What should I do then? If anything
(Jan 8, 2017, 04:00 PM)Tomamelon Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 8, 2017, 03:35 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]-snip-

What should I do then? If anything

If you can join the server but you can not initialize into the gamemode there is not much we can do about it.
Be patient whilst Temar/other dev's look into it.

Paging just in case.
Ok thanks guys

Much appreciated,

Tom
Have you subscribed to the content pack collection?
(Jan 8, 2017, 04:32 PM)Voluptious Wrote: [ -> ]Have you subscribed to the content pack collection?

Yes
This is a common issue that I had occured however it is not usually permanent.

- This might sound weird however have you simply let the game think for a moment and then click a few times and see if it allows you in because it has been a common thing with myself.

- Also, have you made sure that you are not reciving the red connection errors that you are able to see at the top left of the screen.
I will do so now
Definately not got the red and i cannot load in even if i wai t and click Sours
(Jan 8, 2017, 06:04 PM)Lieutenant Sours Wrote: [ -> ]This is a common issue that I had occured however it is not usually permanent.

- This might sound weird however have you simply let the game think for a moment and then click a few times and see if it allows you in because it has been a common thing with myself.

- Also, have you made sure that you are not reciving the red connection errors that you are able to see at the top left of the screen.
 Sadly this is definately not the problem
Pages: 1 2