Limelight Forums

Full Version: Hello!
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello to all here @ the LimeLight Community!
Names Disastrous, and no, I'm not here to bring your doom! Heh, no, for real though!
Nice to meet you all, kinda having a little trouble with the textures at the moment but, getting them fixed as we speak!
So I figured while I'm loading back up that I'd introduce myself, thank you for having me!
Can't wait to start playing with all of you, until then. Smile

Kind Regards,
Disastrous
Welcome to LL! Enjoy your stay.
Thank you! I've looked through a few posts on the game it's self, must admit it's caught my attention!
I think my time here will be great, looks fantastic, thanks again!! Big Grin
Hey! Welcome to Limelight! Hope to see you around ingame!
Welcome, I look forward to seeing u around the city and joining in with your RP's!
Hey thank you, you too!! I'm in right now, just trying to figure out a few things!
What am I supposed to do to get a Job? (Sorry noob questions lol :S)
Press f1.Go to character and then choose one.

Welcome!
Hey, I managed to figure it out, thank you! Big Grin
Welcome! Enjoy your stay!
i guess ill give u a boost and give u a few basics u need to know

1. Calling an admin, to call an admin use @ (message ges here) be informative dont just say "admin to me" for example if someone is breaking fearrp send somethin like "someone is breaking fearrp"
2. Rules, to read the rules press f1 and goto rules section in the bar. Although it seems like alot it only takes 5-10mins to read them and once u know them u will never get banned.
3. NLR, alhough this is very self explanatory when u die ill post it here, when u die u must forget everythin that happend before u died and cant return to the same location for 10mins.
4. Commands, some commands that will help you in passive rp are /me and /it for instance /me is a way of showing what your character is doing for example /me takes his wallet out and hands $30 over to the old man this will appear like ***(Name) (act) /it is showing what an object does for instance /it the radio falls of the shelf, this will come up with **the radio falls of the shelf** some commands u will need to kjow for police are /panic and /backup /backup is for an urgent emergancy that may not reauire SWAT but officer backup and will come up eith: (Distress) (Name): All units, i need backup at (location). /panic is foncalls that will require swat and will come up with (Urgent) Officer in distress need all units to (lication)
5. REP (RolePlay Expirence Points) these can be handed out by staff for good RP, they comenin 3 catergorios general, goverment and underground. Each will unlock unique items people without REP's cant unlock this means u can extend your RP.
hope i helped and if any spellig aerros ill correct tommorow as im on my phone and welcme to the community!
Welcome to Limelight.
Thank you all for the welcomes guys, glad to be here & glad to see there's some friendly faces Smile
And also thank you for sharing the information!
Welcome to LimeLight!
Hey there, !

I'm Zambie, formerly known as WilliamFarmery10.
First of all thank you for deciding to join the community we have, and thank you for the welcome thread.
I'll be on at weekends, so if you're on at that time I'll give you a couple of tips and tricks, including possibly a car to get you started.

Thanks for reading!
Hello!
Pages: 1 2