Limelight Forums

Full Version: Situations that require definition to avoid confusion
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
1) If a player has equipped a small firearm, should he be arrested for open carry when searched and found with it.
Let's say he did not hold the gun, he just equipped(I suppose when you put your gun away you put it in a holster so it on you but not visible). Wouldnt that be considered concealed carry instead?

2) Is pepper spray an offensive weapon? Should you be arrested for it if weapons are banned?

3) Does pepper spray apply FearRP? Same question could go for the taser. (Sure it hurts but are you afraid for your life when being pointed one?)

I know you can use common sense to find out but people tend to have different opinions when discussing about stuff like this, I would like to hear what others have to say and what the staff thinks about this.

I will be posting more questions when I can find more conflicting opinions on different situations.
1) Open carry means OPEN carry - you are visibly carrying it. If you have it equipped but never put it in your hands it's CONCEALED carry, which is the opposite of open carry - you are hiding it. No you shouldn't get arrested for it if there is no law against it. The permanent law allows Concealed carry and forbids Open carry without authorisation.

2) Debatable. If ALL weapons are banned it's still technically a weapon.

3) Tasers apply FearRP this was set ages ago. Pepper spray on the other hand... I'd say for most things no, maybe for punching/melee weapon attacks. This is something we'll discuss.