Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR on [L²:RP] [F.I] ForceGhost
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] [F.I] ForceGhost

SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:1:8701341[/b]

Server: v4

Time: This time

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.
Random arrest/search
Evidence:  https://youtu.be/xFsjz9aYqlw

Before you tell me that arrests are IC please look at this https://limelightgaming.net/forums/threa...ght=Peshos
Thank you for your player-report, ICEKILLER_99.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Involed

Me and ForceGhost, was told that your name had a weapon on him and he was using this weapon on people, which we responded and we looked into it and you had pepper spray which we classed as an offensive weapon.
do not complain about in-game arrest when they are to be dealt with in-game.

Maybe if the rp you was doing all day you two put together with the arrest and aggressive rp, then you wouldn't have been arrested as you where know to be hostile hence why we approached you with caution.

As you can see this video shows of an arrest which in the case of the offensive weapon, you was arrested which some say is not and offence weapon. but even so we are corrupt cops as we have in in our description.
with regards XG
Quote from the other aproved PR "Closing notes: Player was found guilty of FailRP, reason being that, unless he was a dictator or corrupt president (neither of which was stated in their job at the time), the arrest reason was invalid"
we was corrupt not much more to say 

ForceGhost

I can only echo what Gallagher has said.

We were called to a man in possession of an offensive weapon and on arrival, after conducting a search, found said weapon on yourself, we then promptly warranted and arrested you for the offence.
And who told you I had a weapon?

ForceGhost

(Jan 7, 2017, 03:08 PM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]And who told you I had a weapon?

I can't remember off the top of my head.

Either way, arrests are dealt with IC. You could have spoken to the President about it but considering you DID have a weapon on you and the Permalaws state that Public Display of Weapons is Always Illegal (Unless given prior authorisation from the President) the arrest wasn't even invalid.
That's just a lie as I just joined the server and you come to me and say ''Face the car'' without even talking to me

ForceGhost

(Jan 7, 2017, 04:47 PM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]That's just a lie as I just joined the server and you come to me and say ''Face the car'' without even talking to me

When an assault with a weapon is reported to me my safety takes number one priority and the first step of that is ensuring you're secured.
Denied

Closing Notes: Arrests are meant to be dealt with In Character unless they have malicious intent. These players had an IC report of you two and investigated. Their reason was valid, their RP of the scenario was more than a "taze and arrest", and they even RPed when your accomplice was breaking Fearp instead of callin an administrator.