Limelight Forums

Full Version: Taking a break from gamemode-deving
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello Community, I would like to inform you that I'm no longer part of the Developers squad. Whilst coding for Limelight, I've learned a lot and it's been a great experience for me. Even though I don't like Lua that much (there is some weird stuff I've seen), I'm quite surprised on what this pile of crap scripting language offers. When I started developing for CityRP2 in Nov 2015, my main goal was to optimize, secure and stablize that gamemode. Now one year later I'm impressed on what we all (team/community) have archived so far. Whether it be Team, Contributors, Members, Bug Reports, Suggestions, Security repots or just the basics - pure awesomeness! Of course there is room for improvements and further security is needed, in order to keep up with latest trends and threats. As developers/contributors we always love to provide you with some funky fresh updates. Here At Lime we have a great set of developers and contributors so you should expect even heavier stuff! If you had access to the dev-section you would be hyped af!

Vol: "Burnett stop writing poetry - get to the point!"

Okay okay. Soo after a lot of deving I am now at a point where I need to take a break from gamemode stuff. I kinda feel exhausted and I want to focus more on back-end and the services (ucp, acp, ....)  - actually how it used to be. I may return to gamemode-deving one day because it's damaging your brain cool! 

"Wait...you not gonna join the servers anymore?"

Of course I do. Now that I have less responsibilities, I will join more often. I am still an Administrator so finally I can score more bans I can provide you with help and support on the servers.

Now put your gamers gear on and play on the servers! This weekend I want to see some CPUs burn! Wink
Funny post bro,
Number 1 comes first!

Now lets get some old style RP done Big Grin
You did some amazing stuff here Burn, I thank you for that
You are awesome. Thank you for all your great work.

Ich möchte mich wirklich bei Dir für deine Arbeit bedanken. Das ist alles einfach nur Geil was Du geschafft hast. Danke Smile
nice to see u as an admin
Thanks for the work!
Shouldn't have crossed out the "pile of crap" bit for lua, it literally is an ass to work with sometimes.
Thank you so much for the support from the development of the community, it'll be great to see you more ingame!
Thanks for the great work!
Hope to RP with you more often mister Tutt
Please come back. Everything is broken or nearly broken!
So.. So

Gute Arbeit, was du so bist jetzt gemacht hast, hut ab.. Hätte sowas nie hinbekommen da ich schlichtweg zu faul bin um sowas zu lernen.

Thank you for your work <3
Birnett, you're an amazing coder, and I'd lime to thank you for all your work, from the UCP to GM updates to being my point of contact, you've done amazing.work in the community, and I'm sure you'll do much more.
Thanks for your amazing updates! I really hope to see you more ingame too Wink
(Jan 7, 2017, 12:10 AM)♈ Coupcake ♈ Wrote: [ -> ]Please come back. Everything is broken or nearly broken!

We got it from here

Cool
Good night good sir
Pages: 1 2