Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR against Bryce
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: |eX|Bryce(BM)

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:29183629

Server: Evocity

Time: (In UTC+0) 5:47 onwards.

Summary: Was tabbed out, tabbed back in. Heard shots. Saw this man, as a mechanic, shooting some civilian to death before standing on his body as SSA and President watched on. I do not have a picture of him with his gun, but I hope that the time and pictures can provide an estimate as to where it may be in the logs. If it was the SSA that shot the man, the mechanic still proceeded to stand on his body.

Evidence: https://imgur.com/a/4e7co
Thank you for your player-report, ExorbitantCorgi.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
As the evidence does show him being the one at fault for standing on the body, do you have anymore evidence of the shooting possibly?
Last picture shows him elevated, standing on the dudes leg. I didn't record it so I have no further evidence. I recall him having a gun out, don't know the reason why or if it was a glitch that I seem to have noticed since the /weppos update came out. From a glance, seemed like a G63C.
Ok, thank you fro your input.
Approved

Closing Notes: Player is seen in evidence before/after stepping on the player's body.

Player will receive a 1 Day Suspension due to malicious intent to his actions.