Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP] Estel Raccoon
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] Estel Raccoon

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:159883158

Server: RP evocity v4b1

Time: (In UTC+0) 20:26 today

Summary: RDM - He just shoot's me inside the base with no reason. Yes i had two escaping guys from pursuit in my base but that doesnt let him shoot unarmed man without reason

Evidence: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=NqSr2mc4QD4&t=11s
Thank you for your player-report, mipastu.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
oh. and in video you see how he comes with cracker inside because he doesnt have warrant...
-Not involved,just want to make this faster for the admins-

The video link doesn't work
Thank you, updated new link
I thank you for the consideration, but do not post in PR's if not involved.

respond to this post within 24 hours please.
yes we had search warrants and we was raiding him cuz he was escaping from us and he was shooting around and u can see the other guy is protecting him and he has a gun and this guy was protecting the other two guys they was wanted even the lion clan came and they was with us i didnt shoot him without a reason believe me i dont do that !
although i dont kill anybody without a reason im a peacefull player and im doing an rp right now so please notice thats not my fault that he was protecting the other gun holders and please who will love to kill someone without a reason sorry i was late with replying but thats it im sorry if i made u sad or mad but i really was doing my job and please dont false report another time cuz u was followed by police swat everyone was following u for shooting around and although u had two armed men in ur base u was protecting them and im out 

PEACE !
So because there were armed men near him that gives you the right to shoot him? Not to mention he peaked the corner unarmed and with the scope attached to your weapon and in that convenient cover that you created (Which is not allowed since you had floating props) you should have a clear and safe position to see that.

Explain your reasoning.
I was in my base whole time. These two guys came up on my door and they were seeking for safe place from police, i never shot or evaded you. i just was hiding these two criminals, unarmed. if you would have even came to the door i would have talked to you but you just shot me
oh come on bro if u want to take the weapon access just take i dont use anyway im having fun here with doing rp in the server and by the way i could go and play in FL fearless but i love server more cuz its fair and the staff are nice and everyone is nice in here so please understand that i didnt know about the floating prop was illegal if i knew about it trust i wouldnt do anything and do u remember the elevator report thing i was testing it that time and i didnt know that testing it illegal but nevermind as i said im really peacefull guy and i dont want to heart anybody in this server but who cares ....
Approved

Closing Notes: Player is seen in evidence clearly firing on an obvious unarmed man.

Player will lose weapon access for 4 hours.