Limelight Forums

Full Version: Laggy movement
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
I have been experiencing extremely laggy or "Jerky" movement, especially while driving. Is there any way to fix this? I have only really experienced this in the past 2 weeks so I doubt it is my connection..
What server is this on? I have had a similar issue on the build server, after a restart it was gone.
(Jan 5, 2017, 01:22 PM)Daley Wrote: [ -> ]What server is this on? I have had a similar issue on the build server, after a restart it was gone.

Nope it's perfectly fine on build, I asked some other people while on v4b1 and they said they were experiencing it too so I'm guessing it's server side
I have it on normal server alot over last 2 weeks too, But yes, after a restart its gone but tends to build back up over time.
Alright. Will restart the main server. Should fix it for a while. Let me know if it's fixed for now. Will leave this thread open for future issues.

ForceGhost

I've has this issue on and off for the past couple months. It's like your rubber banding while driving but it seems to only effect some people on the server with varying pings.
For most people, including myself it only occurs when the server has been up for an extended period of time.
Is this issue still here or do you believe it is because of 's suggested statement.
(Jan 9, 2017, 05:04 PM)Lieutenant Sours Wrote: [ -> ],
Is this issue still here or do you believe it is because of 's suggested statement.

Seems to be resolved upon restart, you can go ahead and archive this
Closed and Archive.

User received an issue from the server being online for a long period of time.