Limelight Forums

Full Version: I really need to talk to someone about my ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: [font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif]TackQuad[/font]

Ban ID:[font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]4686[/font]

Banned by:[L²]/[L²:M] [font='Lucida Sans Unicode', 'Lucida Grande', sans-serif]Lods[/font]

Server: v4b1
Ban Reason: Double Accounting

Why should you be unbanned?: I think i should be unbanned because the two accounts that were doing this were mine the PigPvPer is my old account and i wanted to transfer all the stuff off of that account on to this account my new one TackQuad i did not know that i could get banned for this and if this was wrong i am deeply sorry, these were both of my own accounts i just wanted all my expensive stuff off of that account on to this one. 

Evidence: I can take pictures of me sat at both computers with the account loaded in the back ground.

I am deeply sorry for my mistake.
                                                                                TackQuad / Sam
The staff-members have received your unban-request, TackQuad.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Since your intent was not malicious, the ban on your newer account will be lifted. Your account items, hours and details have been transferred. For future transfers, please make a thread in the appropriate help & support section, rather than performing such transfers yourself.

Approved.