Limelight Forums

Full Version: [L²:RP] ICEKILLER_99 PR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: [L²:RP] ICEKILLER_99

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:87262869

Server: v4b1

Time: Around ~3:30 ksa time.

Summary: Metagming/Invaild reason to raid. I had the whole hidden village surrounding by rocks except 1 small part was walls, Went afk for 10 in the top street to watch toturial (How to play music through mic in gmod ) and came back later , Saw an arrest warrant. i went to someone to take it off , He did and then he got demoted and my warrant came again. however i tried to go to my place by walking , saw a police Car its ICEKILLER's He is the police sergent , and that what happend else is in the video. 

He might meta gamed, The arrest or the gang thing. and maybe invaild reason to raid. How did he know that iam james anderson, I said i have a random warrant He said : Yes for contras. And he said because of gang , How did he knew that the place is for a gang?. and invaild reason to raid. No laws saying high walls are not allowed.

Evidence : https://youtu.be/Pm4W9511S0o
And      Logs might help a little https://images.akamai.steamusercontent.c...2BB75FDAC/
Thank you for your player-report, ChosenKuN.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
First of all,I am not responsible for the raid I only issued the warrant.The one that ''planned'' the raid was .Also the video does not prove anything.
Updated " More information added" You are the sergent you are the one who makes the call. you should just denied i guess , Because there is no law against that.
It was highly suspicious how you blocked the villiage off and also Admiral called us there
Well its blocked by rocks, Rocks are nature, Not suspicious, Even if it is kinda or some how suspicious well ,There were alot suspicious places in map. There is no law saying (suspicious things will get you searched or something ). and for admiral , He called he didn't i guess it dos'nt matter, You are the sergent you are making the calls and orders. you could just tell him that its not vaild and don't do the warrant or something.
As much as I sympathize, there's little evidence of metagaming being the cause.

As far as I can tell, the police raided your property without a valid reason, and you were arrested as a result of this. As you're most likely aware, this is an in character issue.

In regards to Icekiller knowing that you had a search warrant, I will simply ask Ice: How did you identify him?

Thank you for your cooperation.
Well he owned one of the houses and also he's been warranted and I mean like we should know who we warranted
You wouldn't know he owned one of the houses just by looking at him, unless of course you had seen him prior. Furthermore unless a description of the suspect has been given, or for whatever reason the suspect tells you his name, then it'd be metagaming than you knew who he is. (as you only know due to the OOC info presented)
No,I meant like in the place where he bought the ''house'' they should know him and in the police db when I warranted him there probably was a picture of him (not in the gm)
Well i don't think that you did a db RP + i might changed my hair cut wearing different clothes etc..
Part A to the request - Metagaming - It's been decided that knowing a member of the public has an arrest warrant is fine. Considering we're a semi-serious RP server, and the limitations with the gamemode (e.g policeDB not having photos etc.), that this is not metagaming.

Part B - RE invalid reason to raid. As far as I can tell this claim does have some merit. The raid reason, for practicality, was suspicion due to a high wall between the rocks. The rule regarding this is

"10.1 Do not randomly search a property; you must have probable cause...."

Whilst I would agree the probable cause is shady, the place was not raided randomly, as there was a slight suspicion due to said walls. Whilst I sympathize with this case fully, there's little evidence of any claims, with the main driving force being assumption. (E.G assuming metagaming, assuming random raid.)

Due to the lack of credible and conclusive evidence, both which was submitted and also mentioned on this thread, this player report is denied.