Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ban
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:Constrictor

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:59960025

Server: CityRP2

Time: 13:26

Summary: He FailRP twice 1st:He get one flaming car out of the fire 2nd:He shoot me one time for not stoping on a siren than he killed me for reason (Runing from police) and he Metagaming use 3th person to find me
Thank you for your player-report, ANDITOR.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Where's the evidence of me doing this? I do not recall me breaking these rules.
User has 24hr to provide evidence or this will be denied.
Im the evidence
(Jan 4, 2017, 04:06 PM)ANDITOR Wrote: [ -> ]Im the evidence

I'm afraid that's not how it works, if it worked like that one person could get the whole server banned by making up random rule violations.
This person by the name Constrictor arrested me twice and has been doing Fail RP, this has been seen yesterday on the 4th Jan 2017 where i got a lift by some guy and he thought i was the driver this was when i saw he was a secret service member doing a cops job because the cops was full at the time this guy then left and i then met up to the guy near the park this was when he came up to me and put handcuffs on and arrested me for NO REASON he did not say anything, after i got out i contacted the admins they could do nothing as CONSTRICTOR left the game the admin which only looked into it and the only one which replied had the name of BARK and said tell me if you see him on. The next day the 5th Jan i spawned in and got stuck in a wall this guy with the name Black Magic helped me we drove off together and a lock down happened this was when i told the officer i'm going to the city apartments that is where i live he let me past and so i could go home i made it near nexus and a BLACK DODGE CHARGER pulled in front of me almost hitting people and said nothing but get out of your car so i did handcuffed me and that when i noticed the name i told him "i will call admins if you don't tell me whats going on i'm heading to the  city apartments, my home" he got a warrant and arrested me again, the name read CONSTRICTOR this was when the person Black Magic told him "what is going on" he said after i got out he said nothing. please can you do something about this like a ban so me and my friends can play happily without people randomly arresting us and i hope CONSTRICTOR learns a lesson.

Thank you for reading this very long paragraph and please do something about this
love the game and the new vehicle update thanks!
(Jan 5, 2017, 06:45 PM)Electro Wrote: [ -> ]This person by the name Constrictor arrested me twice and has been doing Fail RP, this has been seen yesterday on the 4th Jan 2017 where i got a lift by some guy and he thought i was the driver this was when i saw he was a secret service member doing a cops job because the cops was full at the time this guy then left and i then met up to the guy near the park this was when he came up to me and put handcuffs on and arrested me for NO REASON he did not say anything, after i got out i contacted the admins they could do nothing as CONSTRICTOR left the game the admin which only looked into it and the only one which replied had the name of BARK and said tell me if you see him on. The next day the 5th Jan i spawned in and got stuck in a wall this guy with the name Black Magic helped me we drove off together and a lock down happened this was when i told the officer i'm going to the city apartments that is where i live he let me past and so i could go home i made it near nexus and a BLACK DODGE CHARGER pulled in front of me almost hitting people and said nothing but get out of your car so i did handcuffed me and that when i noticed the name i told him "i will call admins if you don't tell me whats going on i'm heading to the  city apartments, my home" he got a warrant and arrested me again, the name read CONSTRICTOR this was when the person Black Magic told him "what is going on" he said after i got out he said nothing. please can you do something about this like a ban so me and my friends can play happily without people randomly arresting us and i hope CONSTRICTOR learns a lesson.

Thank you for reading this very long paragraph and please do something about this
love the game and the new vehicle update thanks!

Arrests are IC, so deal with them IC. Also, do you have any evidence?
Yes i was with him !
And when its IC i can arrest all the players in the server for no reason ? HUH
Also the admin Bark he was the one who was with me as i said who was looking into you
(Jan 5, 2017, 07:10 PM)ANDITOR Wrote: [ -> ]And when its IC i can arrest all the players in the server for no reason ? HUH

Do not twist their words and bend them to act sarcastic.

Arrests are dealt in character due to the RP being an in character problem. 

HOWEVER, we will intervene if there was no RP involved, an excess of "invalid" arrests by the player, or abuse of tools by that player.
the admin with the name of Bark was the one i gave evidence last night
Also this person named CONSTRICTOR was the one who arrested me twice and black magic saw it and ANDITOR
This has had no evidence added to the thread, even when requested by several administrators.

Due to the thread not having any solid evidence (Sorry ANDITOR you don't count as evidence) we cannot issue a ban. If you have any evidence in future please post another ban request or contact me to reopen this one.