Limelight Forums

Full Version: Tomoo Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
                                       I AM POSTING THIS ON BEHALF OF TOMOO
---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Your Name: 
[L²:RP] Tomoo

Ban ID: 

Banned by:
[L²] Lods

Server: 
V4B1

Ban Reason: 
Double Accounting

Why should you be unbanned?: 
I feel like I deserve to be un-banned, as I did nothing wrong. TackQuad and someone else were double accounting, not me. It may have said that we were sharing the same IP, as earlier on he was at my house whilst we were playing some games.

Evidence: 
N/A
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Constrictor.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
First of all, Tomoo's forum account is not banned, so he should be able to make any further replies himself.

I need to see some evidence that this is not double accounting. If there really are two of you, can you prove this? For example, an image of both of you in the same place, or even both of your machines logged into the appropriate steam accounts? (If you used 2 machines)

If you do not wish for these images to be publicly available, by all means, PM them to me on the forums.
I've received your image, but it doesn't tell me much. Can I get a shot of you both in front of the machine(s) you used, with them logged into your steam account(s)? Just need to see the account name at the top, or something similar.
Will send you the pictures tomorrow
Proof received that the accounts are owned by 2 separate individuals.

Approved.