Limelight Forums

Full Version: Falc again
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:  Falc

Ban ID: 3774

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L2] Enzyme

Server:  I mean I don't know..

Ban Reason: Double Accounting

Why should you be unbanned?:  I mean I don't know what I can say or do to prove I'm not double accounting.

I've been sat babysitting my brother tonight, not enough time to even play gmod. The most I can do is talk to my friends. I get a steam message from [LF:M] Cox stating Enzyme wants to speak to me on TS about having suspicions I'm double accounting. Evidence will be below of steam chat. So I join and Enzyme politely took his time to speak which I respect as unban rules state not going to staff, thanks for that. During the chat I explain I wasn't, but as far as unbanning goes, he says he has evidence which I'd love to see or know about as it's complete BS lmao. I've got a clean record here, not banned so why would I double account? I've got no reason to double account, if I want to join then I'll join it's as simple as that, I've got 20+ hours over here.

I literally don't know what I can say or do, you want proof? Tell me what evidence I can provide to backup my story and I'll  happily comply to show my innocence, I haven't double accounted.

Evidence:

Steam chat from Cox about asking me to get on TS about the accusation, doesn't help much but it's all I've got until you can tell me what else I can do to comply. - https://gyazo.com/a873197a772f2e18076fac1964eb3858

Above is my previous unban request from a few months back, as you can see.

Well I'm posting another one today because I'm certain that I haven't double accounted, I still have no evidence to help me out because I don't know what I can do to prove this, there's literally nothing I can say apart from I haven't done it, my account wasn't banned at the time so if I wanted to play then I'd go on and play normally, like I have previously.

Thought this would be worth a shot as I fancied to start playing again after getting back into Gmod.

Thanks for reading this,

Falc.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Falcao.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Under investigation, thank you for your patience.
Thanks for the heads up, if there's anything at all I can do to help out just let me know.
Sorry for the long delay, Enzyme and myself will discuss this UBR and get back to you.

Thanks.
Just an update:

This case is not forgotten and is being posted on, but currently in hidden posts.

Thank you for your patience.
Thanks for keeping me in the loop.
Apologies on the delay. Real life issues combined with old case-files caused for unnecessary delays.

I still don't believe that you haven't DAed as the ban suggests, and the evidence I cannot disclose supports this. I will however want to offer you another chance as I remember you as a good and talented roleplayer. I'll unban you but your ban will remain on your record. This is not negotiable. You will also be on a last-chance that will last you 3 weeks (21 days) till the 20th of February. If you get a ban within this time then your permanent ban will be reinstated. I highly recommend brushing up on our rules as I think that quite a few things have changed since the last time you played on our servers.

Approved. I'd ask for you to confirm that you've understood and agreed to the terms but I think this case has waited long enough.