Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report on Nightmare
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:
[L²:RP] Nightmare

SteamID: 

STEAM_0:1:52497975

Server: 
v4b1

Time: (In UTC+0)

Around 1AM 01.01.2017

Summary:

He proppushed a vehicle to park his own vehicle at that spot.

Evidence:

video
Thank you for your player-report, Zona.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.

You have 24 hours to post your side of the story.
You've got the dates wrong on this. It wasn't 1am today because that didn't happen today, it happened yesterday although I don't remember the time this happened.

We'd just returned from a situation at top street, where D3ST was with us. After the situation had ended, it looked like D3ST had timed out and I was aware of this as it happened right in front of me. It seemed that before D3ST had responded to the situation at top street, he had placed the SWAT van in a position that had obstructed the parking spaces outside the Nexus area so I gently used a prop to push the SWAT van back a bit. No harm was done but I understand that isn't what makes this whole situation debatable.

I understand I'm at fault here and take full responsibility for what I've done. I'm very sorry that this happened. With my experience, I should know better.

In short:

- I take full responsibility for what I've done.
- D3ST had timed out, so I gently moved the SWAT van that he had placed earlier so it wouldn't interfere with parking and deployment.
- I understand that whilst the rulebreak is minor, it's still a rule and I should of known better.
- My actions weren't done with malicious intent.
(Jan 1, 2017, 08:42 PM)Nightmare Wrote: [ -> ]You've got the dates wrong on this. It wasn't 1am today because that didn't happen today, it happened yesterday although I don't remember the time this happened.

We'd just returned from a situation at top street, where D3ST was with us. After the situation had ended, it looked like D3ST had timed out and I was aware of this as it happened right in front of me. It seemed that before D3ST had responded to the situation at top street, he had placed the SWAT van in a position that had obstructed the parking spaces outside the Nexus area so I gently used a prop to push the SWAT van back a bit. No harm was done but I understand that isn't what makes this whole situation debatable.

I understand I'm at fault here and take full responsibility for what I've done. I'm very sorry that this happened. With my experience, I should know better.

In short:

- I take full responsibility for what I've done.
- D3ST had timed out, so I gently moved the SWAT van that he had placed earlier so it wouldn't interfere with parking and deployment.
- I understand that whilst the rulebreak is minor, it's still a rule and I should of known better.

Yes, it was after i said "Happy New Year"
That was yesterday. UTC is equivalent to British time.

[Image: c8c2f15fb5.png]

It hadn't yet hit midnight when this happened, so this actually happened yesterday (31/12/2016) but I can't seem to remember the timing on this.
The report has been reviewed and after speaking to the teacher in question, his story matches up to my evidence.

Although prop pushing is not allowed on the servers, the players vehicle was due to despawn due to his recent timeout. Whether or not he pushed it, it was still going to disappear.

This is a not a malicious act such as prop pushing his vehicle to the fuel station instead of by a fuel canister, he simply moved it a car length back. As a staff member I do not see this as a punishable offense.

Report declined, thank you for your time.