Limelight Forums

Full Version: 2017 || Vehicle Update 2
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3 4
I had a convertte. Is it replaced with thew new one in my inventory?
(Jan 2, 2017, 12:37 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: [ -> ]I had a convertte. Is it replaced with thew new one in my inventory?

No, you will be refunded instead. (Refunds are issued next restart as of the time of this post)

Nevermind someone changed their mind
(Jan 2, 2017, 12:37 AM)GreekAssassin Wrote: [ -> ]I had a convertte. Is it replaced with thew new one in my inventory?

Thanks, fixed

https://limelightgaming.net/services/cha.../index.php
I should say thanks to you Burnett, never dissapointed me<3
(Jan 1, 2017, 09:08 PM)Burnett Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 1, 2017, 08:46 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]Doors on bus dont work :C

Sadly not supported by the model. But there is the "Ikarus" from DayZ with animated doors. We have it on beta. We might add it

The doors must work ir should , and we havê another bus to be added
What about the bentley, Is the update being pushed anytime soon?
It was approved like 7 months ago :3
(Jan 2, 2017, 02:03 AM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]What about the bentley, Is the update being pushed anytime soon?

This
(Jan 2, 2017, 02:03 AM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]What about the bentley, Is the update being pushed anytime soon?

Similar to the F350 Ambulance, it is a performance tweak, not a vehicle replacement or addition. I know it is in the works, just don't have an eta yet.
(Jan 2, 2017, 02:59 AM)SirWulf Wrote: [ -> ]

Similar to the F350 Ambulance, it is a performance tweak, not a vehicle replacement or addition. I know it is in the works, just don't have an eta yet.
Yes it was a Speed increase, and i believe it was actually completed before the suggestion was made or shortly after.
FeelsGoodMan
Nice update! ... but why so many german and american cars?
We still need some love for other car cultures. Wink

Who's with me!?

[Image: tumblr_inline_n7hxdxgGkW1rvxgyu.gif]

Skip to 0:59

Is greek not dead? :O
(Jan 1, 2017, 08:13 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Auston?

AUSTON! THEY ADDED IT!

He is too busy buying ANOTHER CVPI in real life to post ATM. (I'm not kidding)
My wallet isn't that full to buy every car I want xD
(Jan 2, 2017, 03:17 AM)Lightbeer Wrote: [ -> ]Nice update! ... but why so many german and american cars?
We still need some love for other car cultures. Wink

Who's with me!?

[Image: tumblr_inline_n7hxdxgGkW1rvxgyu.gif]

Skip to 0:59

Too meany ricers in that video
Pages: 1 2 3 4