Limelight Forums

Full Version: Bad FPS Change map ?
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2 3
So i guess alot of people having bad FPS in the server and some hard drops while driving , However I think that is a problem from the map,So should the map be changed or not ?
i got 40

its based on a lot of shit but if you're on a toaster you will toast
(Dec 31, 2016, 08:43 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]i got 40

its based on a lot of shit  but if you're on a toaster you will toast

True But i have a good pc , And have 10 fps in city when server have 30 players or near.

Other games I have 300 FPS and near.
V2D plzzzzzz!!
Personally i get around 20-30 FPS solid. But i would like a change 2 V2D Aswell
There has been discussions on this matter by in previous times.

Link:https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-12721.html
I have a tank of a machine, yet I get 25 FPS tops. Inside the city I get down to 7-10.

Don't switch to v2d.
- Terrible Roadways
- Small Map (can feel cramped at times)
- Older map that we've already used so no excitement other than nostalgia

I suggest Rockford or v5p. Rockford more due to it being used more often by players.

Do attempt to comment on the thread provided by Sours though. We need to raise more awareness about this.
(Dec 31, 2016, 09:06 PM)ChosenKuN Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 31, 2016, 08:43 PM)Barkles Wrote: [ -> ]i got 40

its based on a lot of shit  but if you're on a toaster you will toast

True But i have a good pc , And have 10 fps in city when server have 30 players or near.

Other games I have 300 FPS and near.

I have the same, I have locked my FPS to 120, when i play Sandbox or other gamemodes its 60-120, at LL it's 60-120 but when there comes 30-40+ players my game starts to lag.
(Jan 1, 2017, 12:57 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I have a tank of a machine, yet I get 25 FPS tops. Inside the city I get down to 7-10.

Don't switch to v2d.
- Terrible Roadways

I suggest Rockford or v5p. Rockford more due to it being used more often by players.

Do attempt to comment on the thread provided by Sours though. We need to raise more awareness about this.
I suggest v5p, does it have some kind of subway?
(Jan 6, 2017, 08:42 PM)Vatipaa Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 1, 2017, 12:57 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]I have a tank of a machine, yet I get 25 FPS tops. Inside the city I get down to 7-10.

Don't switch to v2d.
- Terrible Roadways

I suggest v5p, does it have some kind of subway?

It does! It also has 2 NEXUS ELEVATORS AND A ELEVATOR SHIFT!!!
yea the whole gmod fps thing is weird.

My computer easily runs Witcher 3 on High at 60fps but gmod in city? 10-20 fps depending on player count.
Rockford!
(Jan 6, 2017, 10:09 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]Rockford!

Already tried rockford , There were no people playing in it, It was nearly died. Lets try v5p It will be so good !
(Jan 6, 2017, 10:38 PM)ChosenKuN Wrote: [ -> ]
(Jan 6, 2017, 10:09 PM)ExorbitantCorgi Wrote: [ -> ]Rockford!

Already tried rockford , There were no people playing in it, It was nearly died. Lets try v5p It will be so good !

Because Evo was still available when Rockford was out. If we make Rockford the only map, people will have to learn it and therefore love it.
Rockford.

And those evil people that only know how evocity work will have to learn the map more and us veterans on this map will excel Smile
Pages: 1 2 3