Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report on several players
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:

Beunkieboy

BigBoy

Vladimir Putin

Joulle

rutgerjansen

SteamID: 

[font=Courier New]Beunkieboy = STEAM_0:0:75548000[/font]

BigBoy = STEAM_0:0:156683992

[font=Courier New]Vladimir Putin = STEAM_0:1:100777797[/font]

Joulle = STEAM_0:1:16249669

rutgerjansen = STEAM_0:1:50453013

Server: 

v4b1

Time:

3.30PM 30.12.2016

(15:30)

Summary:

Well, all the players broke FearRP in some way and someone did it after several warnings. Someone attempted to do it and someone did it very often.

Vladimir killed a man that was injured as you can see in the video. There was a lot RDM after i stopped recording in jails.

Then Joulle started to shoot some kind of props towards us. It was some kind of propminge.

Then i caught someone breaking FearRP again.. [font=Courier New]rutgerjansen.

Evidence:[/font]

FearRP Videoes
Video 1

Video 2

Video 3

Video 4

Video 5

RDM and stepping on injured body, You can see joulle at his position here too.
Video 6

Joulle
Video 7

[font=Courier New]rutgerjansen[/font]
Video 8

Sorry for all these video.. I havent bought fraps or any other programs so Yeah..
Thank you for your player-report, Zona.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.

Pat

I was a witness.
Approved.

Beunkieboy STEAM_0:0:75548000 and rutgerjansen STEAM_0:1:50453013 have been blacklisted for a really long time and later permabanned for their actions in-game before the PR was reviewed so no further action will be taken.

Vladimir Putin STEAM_0:1:100777797 will receive a warning to be more careful and not walk on bodies.

Joulle STEAM_0:1:16249669 threw a can in your general direction using right click. It couldnt have caused any injury and looks like was done without any malicious intent so will not be considered a rule violation of any kind. No punishments will be issued.

Bigboy STEAM_0:0:156683992 started following orders just fast enough for me not to consider this a FearRP violation, or one deserving a punishment. No punishments will be issued.

In addition the lack of your own voice on the recording makes it harder to judge FearRP.