Limelight Forums

Full Version: Random crashing
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
My gmod is randomly crashing while im playing.
Have you verified you game cache?
(Dec 30, 2016, 01:55 PM)Eclipze Wrote: [ -> ]Have you verified you game cache?

It crashed for you yesterday also, I remember. And yes, I have verified it.
Alright this problem occured to me at a similar community, try and type -autoconfig in your launch options.
I made a quick gif for you incase you dont know how to do it.

[Image: 8ea6855bf419b6ce3b7911063362d0f2.gif]
After attempting Eclipze's fix, please proceed to follow these steps:

- Add -condebug to your launch options. If you aren't sure how to do this, follow Eclipze's GIF above, but after -autoconfig, leave a space and put in -condebug then press OK.

- Play Limelight until you encounter the crash.

- Once the crash has happened, navigate to your GMOD directory and inside should be a file named console.log, upload the contents of that file to a pastebin then send it in a PM to me.

Let me know once you've done this.
Yes this happens to me and my friends ever since the snow has been added we all just randomly crash.
The recent update from the Winter Collection has added bugs towards the community such as the Christmas Diner bug. It is well known towards the community and staff members, there is not much that can happen without information from the Crash Logs. You are not the only ones that are having issues as it is a community wide issue that corrects not too regularly.
is this still an issue?
has this issue been resolved? Get back to us by 22th or this will be archived.
Archived due to inactivity, feel free to post another thread or ask for this to be brought back. Thread locked