Limelight Forums

Full Version: Crashing when joining
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
I was only able to join the server once. The next day when I woke up and tried to join the server, it crashes.

It loads some addons, but when it comes to "Workshop Complete", it crashes after 5 seconds.

Does anyone know how to fix this?
Is this issue only on limelight?
(Dec 30, 2016, 11:37 AM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]Is this issue only on limelight?

Yes, only on Limelight.
Hmm,Alright, ,  or  should be able to help you.
(Dec 30, 2016, 11:46 AM)ICEKILLER_99 Wrote: [ -> ]Hmm,Alright, ,  or  should be able to help you.

Will they write here when they have time?
Before we do anything, can you go to options>video>advanced> set "Model Quality" to "High"
I managed to join the server. I disabled all my addons. But the problem now is that I have error everywhere in the server.
Did you do what I said? except disabling the add ons?
(Dec 30, 2016, 12:11 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]Did you do what I said? except disabling the add ons?

I disabled the addons before you told me to put the model quality on high. Anyways, I have these pink texture problems and a few errors.
Dude, you were right. I enabled all my addons, and put the model quality to high, it all works now. Thanks!
Still got the pink texture problem.
Copied from the "Common Issues Solutions"
(Mar 23, 2016, 03:52 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
2) Missing Textures

If you are missing any textures it is most likely be Counter Strike: Source. You will requires this or it will otherwise mess up. It is most vital to get this otherwise the game could get broken. If you click the link below, there is a link to a youtube video to how to get the textures if you do not have the game or not wanting to spend so much for a £5 game. The Video link is here: [Image: 3zazkLY.png] Counter Strike: Source Content Video. It has also been displayed below for easy use.

If you are missing textures on just Evocity, You are most likely missing the content of Half-Life 2's Episode Content. You are able to find many links for this content on the Steam Workshop. I am going to place the link to what I have used in the past for my Half-Life Episodic content. The link can be found here: [Image: 3zazkLY.png] Half-Life 2 Episodic Content.  
The texture issue will rather be Counter-Strike as stated above and HL2 EPS1+EPS2. Follow the irections above that Project copied. Please respond as soon as possible .
has this resolved your issue?
has this issue been resolved? Get back to us by 22th or this will be archived.
Pages: 1 2