Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR: Boikel
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Boikel

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:142145738

Server: evoc ity

Time: (In UTC+0) About 2:13am

Summary: A suspect in a camo R34 owned by Boikel had been running from Police, after I disabled the vehicle the driver fled and ran from me and got in another car. While I yelled for them to stop with the TASER on them, they started taking off, I switch to my service pistol, but momentarily switch to snowballs due to their recent addition, when I switch to my Glock a second later they starting to drive away, ignoring my commands.

Later, Auston and I used GPS to track his stolen Tahoe to DTM, where my ANPR pinged his plates in the garage as we pulled up (not sure how it works through walls, but w/e). After acquiring a search warrant, we were immediately fired on before we could get past the gate. Boikel was ready and waiting for us from a fortified position at the back of the building, a position complete with ramps to easily shoot over the walls, narrow shooting slots, and ramps to restrict access into the fort, requiring someone to jump immediately after opening the door.

Evidence:
https://imgur.com/a/ghhS3
https://youtu.be/-S_PRaykl7I
Thank you for your player-report, Stomm.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Approved.

The accused player was found in violation of doomforting rules and will receive an 8 hour pte blacklist. (Edit: For clarification purposes, that ramp jump thing after opening the fading door is crossing the line). In addition, the accused player was warned for using this same base before by another staff member.

The player was not found in violation of FearRP - at first he was quite clearly out of taser effective range, then he was inside a car (and tasers can't penetrate cars) and by the time the pistol was drawn he was already speeding away.