Limelight Forums

Full Version: UnBan Request (UBR)
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name: Steve

Ban ID:4642

Banned by:[L²] Soviethooves

Server IP :51.254.57.133:27030

Ban Reason:PRA (13635) - 10+ Blacklists | General Prop and Tool Mingery (Abusing Elevator Tool / Chairs)

Why should you be unbanned?: Me And My Frend Were Ban Me For Over 2 days and my frend for over 6 DAYS!! What ) We Were Ban With No Sit And No Admins/mods Talked To Us At All No Warnings/Sits Befor This Ban [Image: huh.png] . And We Never ([font=Courier New]General Prop and Tool Mingery ) Did That My Frends Name Is Black Magic. 
[/font]

(Steve)
The staff-members have received your unban-request, steve.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Steve, you have already posted a unban request for this. I do see that you have used the template however.

I will sum things up here. There was a player report posted on you and your friend. It was reviewed and approved. A sit is not required.  

I also want point out one thing.  The rules are enforced and active even when there are no admins on.  You cannot break the rules because staff aren't on.  The player tried to warn you and you ignored it.  And based on your history it seems you are not willing to change.

That is why those bans are as long as they are.
OK But I Mean 6 Days Is A Bit Much And HE Never Sead Anything To Us At All If He Did Then His Mic Aint Working
Ultimately it doesn't matter. As I believe you told another player earlier that day, 'I have more hours, learn to RP.'

You do have hours, but based on your FailRP BLs and Bans that have been going on since May, it seems clear that you either don't understand the rules, or you don't care to follow them.

That is on you. Nobody else. As you have been warned over and over again, I do believe you need the time off to understand that the rules are taken seriously. And further actions afterwards could lead to a permaban.

And ultimately, we don't want that.
Denied

You already have a UBR open for this, don't make another. We will continue discussion there.
Closed