Limelight Forums

Full Version: Galaxy - UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Ban ID: 4637

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag.
[L²] Soviethooves

Server:
Evo
Ban Reason:
Multiple OOC Insulting cases (3/4 of Bans | 5/8 of Blacklists) | Continued behavior after multiple punishments fo the same attitude | Learn to not inuslt others.

Why should you be unbanned?:

First of all, I went offline at around 20:00 PM to take a nap, when I try to reconnect at 22:48, I recieve a notice that I got banned.

I wonder how I got banned, so I looked trough the PR section: No report made against me. So I was like "huh?"

So I wanted to try and find contact with the staff member in question, No response nor any contact possibilities.

Why am I banned without any reference, defense nor any possibility for information of it?

Also to the admin in question: Soviethooves and I have been involved in alot of discussion about "OOC disrespecting". Concluded from the discussion, he had a personal vete against me as I find out to his words and actions against me ( A month ban) and the reason pointing out of the ban.

Back to the ban: I spoke with several admins related to my "history". I quote one from IG: "Your history? It's kinda short, you won't have to be scared for a permanent?" So another staff member (which I keep private to respect his privacy) says that the whole list is not worhty a heavy punishment? I also wonder then why Soviethooves hands this ban out without any involvement into situations? (wasn't online today).

So, I want to quote out another situation: A guy gets a 2 days ban for OOC disrespect and a 2 hours blacklist. As I look up what his history is, because the reason said: It was the 8th time, I find it quiet weird that someone who does it 8 times gets a 2 days ban as "heavy punishment".

Well, I won't defend any actions nor deny nor want to say any bad words in common. I just want to point out why the ban, how, and any reason why Soviethooves is doing this directly to me/

Evidence: None
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Galaxy.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Now I cannot speak to what had happened here. That is something that Soviethooves can elaborate on.

However, I would like to point out that comparing others is not a good way to judge your own ban. Each case is taken differently based on the player and their history. For one player who disrespects another player, he may get a 4hr OOC BL, or a warning, or a 1 month ban or more all depending on previous Ban/BL records, hours on the server, experience and other factors.
A player by the name of: PilotC was in a game with me last night and mentioned you might have insulted in OOC once more.

This morning I started looking through logs to find these lines that you typed in OOC:

v4b1 [00:03:04] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: // Yes it was, Getting rekted, Respawning, darwning weapon to shoot us is failRP, RDM and being a complete loser lol

v4b1 [00:03:50] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: // Proper usage of your brains is difficult, It's so sad.

v4b1 [00:03:59] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: // Poor boy can't win his little gamey game.

v4b1 [00:04:27] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: // doobi, you are also part of the not able to think logical and in a properway BK gang? ahh there you go

v4b1 [19:13:51] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: .// You sound like Justin bieber\

v4b1 [19:14:51] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: // I've arrested Bieber ;D
v4b1 [19:14:56] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: // I've arrested Bieber ;D

v4b1 [19:25:48] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: .// stop crying

v4b1 [19:27:13] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: .// Tom, do you hear that?
v4b1 [19:27:21] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: .// oh, that's the sound of I don't give a fuck.

You have an medium-sized record, but the fact that most of it is on OOC Insulting of any sort is ridiculous. Anyone can see from your record and the lines above show that you are not learning your lesson, therefore you were given a very long suspension and blacklist.

I would also like to elaborate, you never attempted to contact me. I never got a friend request on Steam, nor a Forum PM.

Why should I even think of shortening your punishment seeing as you don't want to learn from what we have already assigned you?
(Dec 28, 2016, 02:51 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]A player by the name of: PilotC was in a game with me last night and mentioned you might have insulted in OOC once more.

This morning I started looking through logs to find these lines that you typed in OOC:

v4b1 [00:03:04] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: // Yes it was, Getting rekted, Respawning, darwning weapon to shoot us is failRP, RDM and being a complete loser lol

v4b1 [00:03:50] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: // Proper usage of your brains is difficult, It's so sad.

v4b1 [00:03:59] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: // Poor boy can't win his little gamey game.

v4b1 [00:04:27] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: // doobi, you are also part of the not able to think logical and in a properway BK gang? ahh there you go

v4b1 [19:13:51] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: .// You sound like Justin bieber\

v4b1 [19:14:51] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: // I've arrested Bieber ;D
v4b1 [19:14:56] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: // I've arrested Bieber ;D

v4b1 [19:25:48] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: .// stop crying

v4b1 [19:27:13] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: .// Tom, do you hear that?
v4b1 [19:27:21] Galaxy (STEAM_0:0:25394358) said: .// oh, that's the sound of I don't give a fuck.

You have an medium-sized record, but the fact that most of it is on OOC Insulting of any sort is ridiculous. Anyone can see from your record and the lines above show that you are not learning your lesson, therefore you were given a very long suspension and blacklist.

I would also like to elaborate, you never attempted to contact me. I never got a friend request on Steam, nor a Forum PM.

Why should I even think of shortening your punishment seeing as you don't want to learn from what we have already assigned you?

I like this how you only point out what I said. Any information showing the other players talking? You seems to only find me as the blamer in the chat not to mention that you've didn't find the other rulebreakers their sayings.

Have you for example dotted out what Tom said? Have you got his fellow anarchist buddy who called me a cocksucker immediate when confronting him with his rulebreaking? The vice his disrespect? I see many unleft arguments taken into MY appeal.

The guy called JB is the propabusing mechanic(Don't see how bieber is a disrespect cuz of the amount of money he makes thou)

Tom threatend with a ban request over his own fault. How is that player disrespect from me? Only saying I don't give a fuck?

So from all above, I see the quote proper brain usage might be harsh, but the rest as disrespect?! COMEON, that's overreacting. Then you can ban players out for calling someone a noob. 

Soviet: I've send out friendrequest on steam. I tried to add you, but no response. 

You won'5t shorten my punishment as we speak, because you act from a personal point of view related to the "incidents". And I can sense that because you haven't taken the other players in account. 

Also a month for above things said? That is like banning for saying noob. 

Also to quote Sirwulf about comparing: A guy tells someone to go kill himself trough PM and recieved a 1 day Blacklist

I said to Coup: I hope you hit a tree with your car (Kill yourself) and I recieve a immediate 1 month ban and 10 hour blacklist. 

Do I justify my actions? No, certainly not, it was idiotic dumb and stupid as fuck from myself same as calling someone probally Justin Bieber. 

But when I see the llayer in questin recieve 1 day related to my quote, it raises questions from my side. Why me? The player had less experience and hours. 

Also, Pilot and I got into discussion about his actions in-game. It went to a heated out fight in IC. I assume he is a friend of you else you wouldn't be notified. He takes the IC to the OOC and gets me punished. 

Again, I won't defend my actions nor reformulate anything, but I feel like it's unfair how I am being punished and also how it was handed out. Also I see a decision made from personal motives instead of full facts like the other players their comments. 

I hope this could be taken into account and be provided into my appeal, as I believe this could save myself
You were reported to me from a player named: PilotC. This player named you specifically, so I filtered the logs to your comments. You have to keep in mind this isn't just based off the lines seen above, but it's also on your lack of change  as seen from your record.

If you have evidence of the insulting toward you I will be more than happy to assist in the investigation, but because someone else breaks the rules doesn't mean you can.

If you believe I have some personal vendetta, you're wrong. The only reason you may see me as targeting you would be because I was one of the few staff members to first listen to your insulting tone. I've seen your good side and I fairly enjoy your RP skills, but they are overshadowed by your attitude.

Also, do not compare others to yourself in terms of punishments. Staff have the discretion to choose their punishments.
Also if you could, please reveal the staff member you wish to keep private. If not, please send the name to a HR Staff Member.
(Dec 28, 2016, 03:49 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]You were reported to me from a player named: PilotC. This player named you specifically, so I filtered the logs to your comments. You have to keep in mind this isn't just based off the lines seen above, but it's also on your lack of change  as seen from your record.

If you have evidence of the insulting toward you I will be more than happy to assist in the investigation, but because someone else breaks the rules doesn't mean you can.

If you believe I have some personal vendetta, you're wrong. The only reason you may see me as targeting you would be because I was one of the few staff members to first listen to your insulting tone. I've seen your good side and I fairly enjoy your RP skills, but they are overshadowed by your attitude.

Also, do not compare others to yourself in terms of punishments. Staff have the discretion to choose their punishments.
Allright I like to point out that alot is not taken into account into my punishment then. This is a kinda scenario where player B goes freely, while being the player who caused the whole problem. I sense that being a "madface", I guess that's my common nickname" is used to get me into rulebreaking. players causing baits, letting one go raging and then report him as a victim is in my way a lame way to get players leaving the server.

I like to point out on the logs that there are various situations connected to the whole incidents as shown out of the log. I am glad that I took some screenshots to explain why the above being said, even though it ain't right

https://imgur.com/a/Gfmy9

This is the whole scenario causing the whole OOC arguments: 2 police officers and an SSA agent attempting to capture an on duty and responding SWAT sergeant. This caused alot of IC/OOC arguments with heated arguments. End of it: I end up demoted over a big FailRP situation. SSA involved as an agent? Cops arresting SWAT? Wait whut?

So aye, the whole ambience was into an hostile mood. Alot of discussion, heated up and etc. A president contributing to it by using IC as a personal punishment tool:
https://imgur.com/a/kOoeA

I have been demoted for like 12 times because he kept on abusing his presidental powers to ruin my gamefun as a SWAT Officer. Everytime I spawned as a police officer, Police sergeant, SWAT, or Swat sergeant he called me in to as his "personal bodyguard" and he went AFK. He even didn't allowed me to do anything else like responding to a gunfight literally across Nexus. This is deliberality ruining someones's gamefun.

https://imgur.com/a/TqG8z

Guy called me a cocksucker and his buddy said some awfull stuff either. Responded but with disrespect/insulty?

About the Tom situation: That is just a lame joke of "I don't give a fuck". Is that realy already considered as player disrespect to someone who accused me of CDM while it's his own fault and also who kept on whining for like 30 minutes about how he's going to PR me?

Well I know there are lot more being said, full logs will prove out what other players said for sure.

Regarding tot he staff members name, I am willing to send it in. I only need to re-locate the screenshot I took that time.
That is great evidence for a PR and I appreciate you going into detail about the scenario, however that still doesn't excuse you for throwing insults in OOC as well. (Also, the thing about Tom was meant to show your hostility in OOC, not as an insult).

Your history shows your lack of control and therefore when I see you insulting once more, no matter who started it, I see you still haven't changed and need a heavier punishment. Unless you can show me that you can control yourself in the future, I see no reason to lower or even remove this suspension.
If it's alright to do so, I'd like to join this conversation because the picture showing two PD officers aiming shotguns at Galaxy would be myself and my partner Rickster59 (in-game Richard Thompson).

In the picture shown we had given Galaxy at least 5 - 10 verbal commands stating "Lower your weapon and do not aim it at us." We weren't concerned about him having a gun out but in my book you definitely shouldn't be aiming a gun at a fellow officer without expecting conflict. Might I add this was after he made a statement to me when I attempted to pull him over that "If you continue to follow me you will regret it" while he pointed the M4 at my partner and I.

Prior to that picture being taken he had aimed his gun in the sky as we ordered him to lower it and fired approximately 3 - 5 rounds into the air. He then kept backing up pointing his gun at us saying nothing while we followed him giving verbal commands to lower his firearm. Roughly 30 seconds after that picture was taken we were in front of the apartments where Galaxy proceeded to fire another set of rounds, this time at his feet. Being I was within 20 feet of him (easy reach for the M4) I took this as a threat and after MULTIPLE verbal commands I was done trying to get him to comply so I fired two shots directly at him striking the wall around him and his torso. He then went into the apartment and eventually the PD Sergeant also arrived and helped take over the situation.

While I understand the blue on blue shooting was not the best approach, I felt extremely uncomfortable with the differences in firepower between the two PD officers, one SSA (who we did not call to assist), and Galaxy who had heavier armor and most likely firepower. I do believe I have video evidence to back up my statements but I don't have actual video of the situation originally; only the reports to the PD Sergeant and President.

I also believe one of the videos I have shows Galaxy lying to the President about the situation and trying to push the blame onto myself and another officer.
Suspended user has 48 Hours to give a final argument or this will be denied due to lack of interest.
(Dec 31, 2016, 02:20 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Suspended user has 48 Hours to give a final argument or this will be denied due to lack of interest.

I've got a shift from 48 hours, so I had no moment of all to repond. To what do you want me to respond?
Whatever you believe should be discussed. New evidence, final argument, whatever you think you can use to defend yourself that you already haven't used or said.

If you need more time to respond, I can increase your time.
(Jan 1, 2017, 12:46 AM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Whatever you believe should be discussed. New evidence, final argument, whatever you think you can use to defend yourself that you already haven't used or said.

If you need more time to respond, I can increase your time.

I got nothing more to add, only that I feel that I'ts misconsidered to ban me for such a long time, even thou people in addition made the situation worser than it is

Like I said before: I won't deny my behavior was bad and not acceptable, but I feel sorry for it.

Well, I can't make anything else from it nor the judgement, so It's up to you, I lay down in the hands of the staff for now.
Denied

Closing Notes: You are expected with experience to learn from mistakes if punished. If we have to continue to give you suspsensions because your behavior won't change and you think that because other people were insulting your or others in OOC kind of "lifts" the rules your broke, it's getting to be ridiculous.

Take this time to cleanup your attitude before returning.