Limelight Forums

Full Version: Money never came through
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
This is on behalf of my friend Marty Mcfly Steam Id:  
STEAM_0:1:57850992

On friday 23rd my friend donated for 350k which has not come through today (25)
I m posting this because he is inactive on forums and doesnt know how to do it.
I hope you can help 
Tom 

Your probs the person for this
Probably an issue with PayPal's API, shouldn't be too much of a problem to resolve. I'd strongly suggest for your friend to hop on his forum account, if he doesn't remember his login info then he should follow the prompts to reset his password. Any other issues then please leave a response here.
Yes this is true im active now but i bought 7 money packs for 9.98 gbp as i have a 5% discount which is 350000 in game money i would grateful if you could sort this out

Check if the Payment has gone through and is not on pending, if it has gone through I recommend PMing on the forums with the transactionID and your SteamID.
As PaulB said. Once that's done, you just need to wait for Temar to sort it out.

PS: You only need to tag Temar once, he'll get around to you as soon as time permits.

Thanks Guys we have Pmed Temar

Have you heard back from anyone about this issue?
Nope not as yet
*Bump* Still awaiting response
Its a busy period for everyone, although it is inconvenient waiting will be your best bet. Has checked for pending paypal payments or checked to see if the payment has completed?
The payment has gone through and still no-money
Just wait for Temar to look into it. Be patient.
any update on this?
REsolved awaiting closure
Pages: 1 2