Limelight Forums

Full Version: Fealz UBR
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Fealz's Unban Request 12/23/16

Your Name: [font=Whitney,] TLC - Group Founder | Fealz[/font]

Ban ID: 4618

Banned by: Please include the [L²]/[L²:M] tag. [L²] Rocket

Server: v4b1

Ban Reason: [b]PRA (13530) - FearRP (2.1) Not following orders under gunpoint.[/b]

Why should you be unbanned?: So i got banned permanently from LimeLight servers for not following orders under gunpoint. As said in my PR: ''I wasn't aware since i didn't have my headphones on, and i was on my phone while clicking my mouse to chop the wood.'' While chopping wood i am only looking at the screen everyone 30 second or so. I didnt have a clue they were there, when i looked up i was dead and got mad and confused since i had a bad day. I thought they were the ones that had broken a rule, not me. So i took a few screenshots to make a player report but i forgot about it. Alright so yes the video evidence is me breaking fearrp, rule 2.1 and in the video, it seemed like i just didn't give a shit about the players. But when i saw the player report on me, i just thought it was stupid since everyone makes mistakes and i haven't seen them getting an punishment like i got. As said, In my mind i thought that me getting banned for this, An simple mistake wouldn't happen. Thats out of my mind, I do excuse to the two players mugging me, I should have been more careful and not put my headphones off while chopping wood. But since this is only a simple mistake, and i believe that everyone do mistakes in their life.i think this situation is a blacklist of some sort, (wouldn't know what BL if so) 

Evidence: Got no evidence since its not needed in this case.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Fealz.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
From my perspective, you are responsible for your actions and should've been EVEN MORE careful seeing as it was your last chance. Your last chance is your last chance. There are no more warnings.
(Dec 23, 2016, 08:29 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]From my perspective, you are responsible for your actions and should've been EVEN MORE careful seeing as it was your last chance. Your last chance is your last chance. There are no more warnings.

I was given 8 seconds to respond to a mugging, something that quite a few people would say is not enough time for someone who is not paying constant attention to their screen, I was trying to be careful by checking in every ~30 seconds or so, I can accept a punishment if you find the 8 seconds enough to warrant a fearRP violation, but you need to consider that I was not actively trying to break the rules.
(Dec 23, 2016, 08:49 PM)Fealz Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 23, 2016, 08:29 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]From my perspective, you are responsible for your actions and should've been EVEN MORE careful seeing as it was your last chance. Your last chance is your last chance. There are no more warnings.

I was given 8 seconds to respond to a mugging, something that quite a few people would say is not enough time for someone who is not paying constant attention to their screen, I was trying to be careful by checking in every ~30 seconds or so, I can accept a punishment if you find the 8 seconds enough to warrant a fearRP violation, but you need to consider that I was not actively trying to break the rules.

So you shouldn't be responsible for your actions? Y'know, most people don't want to break the law either, but they also drink and drive and hit people who they didn't want to hit. But guess what? They still pay for it.
(Dec 23, 2016, 08:51 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 23, 2016, 08:49 PM)Fealz Wrote: [ -> ]

So you shouldn't be responsible for your actions? Y'know, most people don't want to break the law either, but they also drink and drive and hit people who they didn't want to hit. But guess what? They still pay for it.

As I mentioned above, I would accept a punishment if you think that it was enough time but as you just mentioned real life, if you do something intentionally you are likely to recieve a bigger sentence than if there is resonable doubt about it. I am not asking not to pay for what happended there, but you can see that the situation was less than 10 seconds and it could have turned out completly different if they accusing party had given me a few more seconds.
Again, you were on your last chance already. NO MORE WARNINGS. I leave you to my professional opinion.
(Dec 23, 2016, 09:09 PM)Soviethooves Wrote: [ -> ]Again, you were on your last chance already. NO MORE WARNINGS. I leave you to my professional opinion.

I understand why I have been given a permanent suspension, All I am asking for, Is to reconsider all the factors of the situation and maybe change my punishment.
As I have mentioned in the player report approved by myself. You should be responsible to your surroundings to avoid what happened, its your responsibility to pay attention to what's going on.

If you were AFK and not near your PC at that time that means you were in fact using an auto-clicker, but your argument said that you were in fact there and because of that you should've followed FearRP, by the clear looks of the video you didn't follow FearRP. Why should we reconsider anything?
(Dec 25, 2016, 09:55 AM)Rocket Wrote: [ -> ]As I have mentioned in the player report approved by myself. You should be responsible to your surroundings to avoid what happened, its your responsibility to pay attention to what's going on.

If you were AFK and not near your PC at that time that means you were in fact using an auto-clicker, but your argument said that you were in fact there and because of that you should've followed FearRP, by the clear looks of the video you didn't follow FearRP. Why should we reconsider anything?

I can't argue with what you are bringing on the table, I can only ask to reconsider the situation and make sure I deserve a permanent suspension for such a small incident. As for the auto clicker claim, I was simply clicking the mouse down repeatedly while browsing my phone (checking Instagram, snapchat). Lastly I didn't manage to hear my attackers because I had my headphones on the side as the wood hitting was rather annoying for me. TL;DR I failed to pay attention for about 15 seconds while the whole situation went down, is that enough for you to suspend someone forever? All I am asking is to reconsider, I would accept further punishment as long as I can have access to the server, since I came back I have tried to keep myself within the rules and prove to be a role model. So please do reconsider.
Unban request reviewed and approved. After checking through the logs I saw that after he killed you you did in fact reply to him after in chat.

The ban will be removed but it'll stay on record. You will be getting a last chance, no chance of appeal next time if anything that's not wrong with the ban. Bare in mind the only reason why you are being unbanned is because the matter that happened was only a few seconds of a mistake from your end.

This is your final warning, if you make any small mistake, even for a second you will get a permanent ban.