Limelight Forums

Full Version: SteHux unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
THIS UNBAN REQUEST HAS NOT BEEN MADE BY THE PERSON IN QUESTION BUT BY HIS FRIEND MORE FLIGHT

SteHux00 was in a situation were an officer had taken a IC police matter OOC

this is what he said to me over Skype for the ban appeal

"I ran into the road because i was about to die of hunger and wanted to know if the cop could give me any food then he got out of his car and I said to him if I could have any food and said do you know Why i stopped you I said I'm about to die by the way and he said u ran into the road in sloppy conditions and I said I just need some food I'm gonna die but he completely ignored me and kept typing then he tried to put me in restraints and I said no I'm getting an admin then my friend came and I sat in his van until an admin came but no admin came so he said he will sort it in his own time but I only asked for food he ignored me when I said I was going to die and so I was annoyed and typed for an admin but none came"

[Image: vCNwz0O.png]

FROM MORE INFO PLEASE CONTACT
THERE ARE ALSO MORE EVIDENCE AROUND THE MATTER INCLUDING THREE OTHER INCIDENTS WITH THE SAME OFFICER, STEAM CHATS SKYPE CALLS AND PHOTOS ARE ALL AVAILABLE, IF NEEDED PLEASE CONTACT ME  OR THANK YOU FOR YOUR TIME
The staff-members have received your unban-request, moreflight.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Please use the template or this will be denied in 24 Hours.
Been a lot of hours, still no template here. Denied.