Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report on SteHux00
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:181796033

Server: CityRP 2

Time: (In UTC+0) 14:00

Summary: Give us context and what rules they broke.
Rules they broke: Fear RP and Insulting in OOC

Essentially, this man stood in the road, obstructing traffic so then I asked him to step to the side of the road which he failed to do so, just to clarify, I did say that on my mic so he may have failed to hear however when a police officer flashes your lights and I typed pull over in chat. I then warranted him for Jay walking and obstructing traffic but then when I pointed a taser at him and said "Turn around" he didn't and made a runner for it, eventually after multiple tases, he got further and further away which is when my OBS finally launched and I started to record, I shot at him and when I caught up I shouted "stop" with my gun out I belive. or something along the lines of that. Then after tasering him again since he ran, he got up and ran into a srpinter van where he insulted me in ooc as you can see on the video evidence.

Evidence: 
Insult in ooc can be seen at  04:34
(Edit: Involved Member: [L²:RP] MoreFlight. Supposedly in a skype call with the person during the incident)
Thank you for your player-report, Quest.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Approved.

The evidence clearly shows a FearRP violation and OOC insulting.

A 1 day suspension and a 4 hour OOC blacklist will be applied.