Limelight Forums

Full Version: Player Report against James Springs
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: Zero0™ / James Springs

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:2441657

Server: EvoCity_V4B1

Time: (In UTC+0) 13:50

Summary: I was patrolling as usual and as I was going down the road towards the apartments between the Nexus and the Bank, a gun dealer runs onto the road and I quickly sound my siren to let him know I was coming down. I was going to continue my patrol when I notice he pulls out an MP5 and points it at me telling me to "Get out of the vehicle now or you will be shot!" I do as he says and get out before putting my hands up. He then says in-character "fuck this server" and "see me get perm banned" before running off away towards the bank then the Nexus. I lower my hands once he's far away and pull out my weapon pursuing him. I point my Glock at him near the Nexus and he points his MP5 at me. He then opens fire at me, which I then do back at him. After a short gun fight, I take him down, cuff him and call in EMS. He then goes on to disrespecting me in the LOOC chat. After he gets revived, he runs all around the city whilst my taser was pointed at him and me telling him to stand still, leading to me having to tase him a few times. ( Please note: The Sergeant wasn't available to do warrants so I had no choice but to chase him as there was no President ) After the Sarge finally manages to do the warrant, he goes on to disconnect from the server. Screenshots provided below, I also have a video which shows the whole situation, should it be needed.

Evidence: Here are several screenshots showing his rules being broken. Note the chat box as well.
https://imgur.com/a/ufvpx
Thank you for your player-report, Da Cool Cow.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Approved. Please note that the SteamID you provided was completely incorrect and I ask that you please be more careful when submitting the SteamID in PRs.

The accused user (Zer0, STEAM_0:0:141141294) was found in violation of:
Insulting in OOC
Random hostaging/firefight
FailRP as Gun Dealer
Possible FearRP and DC to avoid arrest as well, but that's enough violations either way.

The accused user will receive a week suspension and 12 hours blacklists from Gun Dealer, Weapons, and OOC.