Limelight Forums

Full Version: Lecho Unban Request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Your Name:
[L²:RP] Lecho

Ban ID: 4612

Banned by: [L²:M] Toxic

Server: Main EU [Roleplay Server]

Ban Reason: FailRP, Baiting police to get in to a gun fight.

Why should you be unbanned?: What happend was i where a citizen from the start, then i saw that D3stive was playing as corleone. So i tohought. Oh, corleone why not? So i joined corleone. Drew around in my car. Then talked to D3stive and we did setup a home with contrabands, we equipped guns and masks. At this point we where just walking around on the "Backyard" of the house. Later a guy named ChosenKun joined don. He had no idea what was going on. He didnt know anything about contras. But we did just let him in, and play with us. Later there was another guy in corleone that called swat. We ran inside, and while they where talking, we walked up to the windows with guns, and they saw it. (Also Masked). So first they left. But seccond time they came back and raided us. They took us all down and later toxic teleported us. Then he had a little talk with us. 
While we where in the admin sit, we told everything as the truth. We did not lie or say any bullshit at all.
SO i think i should get unbanned because i understand what i have done. And why i got banned. I take 100% responsibillity for what i have done and i know its wrong. 
And i just want to say that i am horribly sorry and wont do this ever again. I understand what i/we have done wrong and it wont appear once again.
I promise you.

Evidence: Logs, you can also talk with D3 and with ChoosenKun, and me (Lecho) Ofc
And sorry for bad english

Thanks for taking time and reading this!
//Lecho! Smile
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Lechco.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
***Involved in both raids***
When I called both raids and assistanced the S.W.A.T both times, your actions were still the same for the 10 minutes of both raid occuring. From the view point of myself, there were simply a lot of "defensives" rather than anything to acutally do with the roleplay that should have happened and to be rightfully honest in my own eyes, it did look like a bait house as it had nothing other than defenses and barriers.

The Corleone job role is one very difficult to play however it is one of the most satisfying roles to play when don't successfully. The Corleone job is one for making a market from a business and of someone attempts to mess with one or many of them then that would be were they get their hands dirty and start using maybe methods of torture to get the information or money out of the mugging The role of the Corleone's are not for one to do petty crime such a contraband and low range mugging. It is one for making the market and staying a rather low profile. They are such as rather harsh businessmen when fucked with - not ones to have heavy Calabar weapons in their back unless they very so require it and especially not a masked aroma either.

The reason I called the Police and S.W.A.T is that the second time, one of the masked members I saw in the same building you was doing was aiming a rifle at me, more than one time during my time at the Estate.

Sent via Mobile
(Dec 23, 2016, 03:31 PM)Lechco Wrote: [ -> ]

Do not bump you're unban request, give Toxic time to respond.
Do not post an unban request if:

- You know you broke the rules

We expect and appreciate honesty, which is why your ban didn't stretch past two days. The reason for your suspension was in equal parts for your setup and your actions while in the building. You had your jobs set to the standard Corleone title, and had put masks on with the body armor, and then proceeded to equip enough weapons to supply a SWAT team, including battle rifles, shotguns, and tranq rifles. Your dupe on the outside was a wall with a barbed wire fence perimeter, in addition to a guard tower. The inside of your building had no aesthetic features whatsoever: You had three concrete barricade props in your bathroom (presumably to hide behind and shoot cops who would try to enter [what are they even doing in the bathroom]), metal props on some of your windows, but uncovered /just/ enough to show everyone the contraband in your building and - in addition - putting metal props strategically inside of your house to defend against attackers (in this case, police). On top of that, you were pointing your weapons at people across the street, all of this essentially leading up to the outcome you desired - to bait the police into a firefight. The three of you have ~300, 500, and 1500 hours, and you are expected to know that the Corleone role is one which is heavily roleplay-oriented, where direct contact with a police SWAT team should be avoided, rather than an aim to accomplish.
Long in short, your ban was for seeking out a fight with the police and baiting them into one, which you accomplished. Hence, I don't see any reason for an unban.
Do you have anything else to add before this is concluded?
Denied, user found in violation of server rules.