Limelight Forums

Full Version: Wesley Lawrence's leave
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
Hello all,

Don't 'worry', the title is a bit more dramatic than it really is. I am just going on a two week vacation to visit my girlfriend for Christmas and New Years' in a different country. My flight will be Saturday, the 24th of December, so I won't be online (in-game) anymore starting today.

I normally wouldn't post something here regarding LOAs unless they'd be for a longer period of time, but as I will be missing out on Christmas and New Years' you all, I figured I'd make a topic instead.

So hereby, I hope everyone will have a very merry Christmas and a happy New Year and to come back to Limelight in one piece in 2017! Smile
Have a Great time matey! Wishing you A Happy Christmas and a new Year too!

Stay Safe buddy.
I THOUGHT YOU WAS LEAVING FOR EVER.

THANKS FOR THE HEART ATTACK.

OT: Have a good one man!
Take care mate. Have a good holiday
Have a good one mate
This sub-forum is here to notify the community that you are leaving forever or for an extended period of time. Please don't use it if it's just for a short duration.
Hope you have a good time with your girlfriend, cya soon!
Have a wounderfull time with your Girlfriend.
I wish you a good christmas and a happy new year!

Cya in 2017 Wink
God the title of this nearly killed me, have fun you heart attack causen dastard
It's okay, Shhhh.. it'll be fine...

OT: Have fun , Gonna miss you man. ;-; Expect a late Xmas Gift. <3
See ya there bud Tongue

jk, happy holidays Wesley, have fun!
(Dec 23, 2016, 04:23 AM)Toxic Wrote: [ -> ]See ya there bud Tongue

jk, happy holidays Wesley, have fun!

That'd be cool, man!

O-T: My apologies to everyone I have caused a heart attack. Thank you all for the kind messages!
I'll try to have plenty of fish for your return c:

y u do dis weslei i thoght were fwends?!!?
Wesley you scared the shit out of me,if i can't sees you on the new year i'm gonna have a heart attack
Merry Christmas and i really hope to see you ingame sometime after New year! Cya in 2k17! (maybe)
Pages: 1 2