Limelight Forums

Full Version: Ferrari in LL
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Can it go up to 75 mph ? Which stands in its description
If not
whats the best car to buy then
lambo>dodge>r365=gtr
(Dec 22, 2016, 09:56 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]lambo>dodge>r365=gtr

So GTR is the best of em ?
(Dec 22, 2016, 09:57 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]

(Dec 22, 2016, 09:58 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 22, 2016, 09:57 PM)Nebula Wrote: [ -> ]

That means ``?
So in my opinion the lambo is the best if you can handle it, then comes the dodge charger its a beast reaching about ~70 on the civilian version with GREAT handling and then there is the R35 and the GTR who I believe have close to the same speed of the dodge but their stats on acceleration, braking, drifting and handling over all are a little different between each other.
The dodge is the overall best car for its market price.
(Dec 22, 2016, 10:03 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]So in my opinion the lambo is the best if you can handle it, then comes the dodge charger its a beast reaching about ~70 on the civilian version with GREAT handling and then there is the R35 and the GTR who I believe have close to the same speed of the dodge but their stats on acceleration, braking, drifting and handling over all are a little different between each other.
The dodge is the overall best car for its market price.

I already own a Dodge Charger, i need something new for that price
GTR looks sexy, R35 has far more modifications. Both are in the ~250k price range.
(Dec 22, 2016, 10:07 PM)Project Wrote: [ -> ]GTR looks sexy, R35 has far more modifications. Both are in the ~250k price range.

Ty. I bought at R35
It goes 100MPH, tested it with today
mate just buy a dodge caravan those fuckers do god knows how fast ive done 120 before ive crashed before lmao