Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR On Fealxmas
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:  [L²:RP] Fealxmas

SteamID: [b]STEAM_0:0:97591447[/b]

Server:  EU Main

Time: Yesterday Cannot remember exact time. Some time after 4PM

Summary: As shown in the video we can clearly see Fealxmas cutting Wood. We say over voice and chat to give 500 no response... We shoot him... No reply. Its only once he is down on the ground does he notice what has happened. This leeds be to think he was using a Auto Clicker

Evidence: https://youtu.be/OZWjjOSCvGU
Thank you for your player-report, [L²:RP] Tom.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
By the looks of the video it seemed to me that he is infact using an auto-clicker, I'd like to hear from him before concluding this case.

Please keep the video on YouTube do not remove it.
Alright:
So, when im cutting wood im using my phone while pressing on my mouse to cut since its very boring. I only look at the stamina once a minute or something like that, and when its under 10% i press H (since i have steroids binded to H) 
I didn't see they were robbing me, but when i fell to the ground i noticed it and looked up. 
But i can in-fact say that it looked like i was using auto-clicker in the video, Is there any other way for me to prove to you that i am not in use of auto-clicker?
Guys you shot him and killed him, and you still post a PR? Like are you both serious? Guys if doesn't respond just shoot him or slap him with a baton, don't be babies and post pr's on every person who you see, and rocket is a bitch for banning me for a month for me being arrested for being stuck in a door.

i am not involved in this case, therefore I should not post on it. I got warned for it.

Whats is happening with this case it seems it has been abandoned
Player report reviewed and approved.

Player was found breaking the rules by not following FearRP. Although it is not proven that he is infact using an autoclicker the player should've paid attention into the game. The muggers were giving him an order in which he didn't respond to.

A permanent suspension will be issued due to the player being on his last chance.