Limelight Forums

Full Version: unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
my ban has been set as 1 month 29 days and some hours why have i had such a long ban when i didnt do anything wrong in that situation its not againgst the rules to hold a cop up for following you i didnt hostage rope anyone as that was happening i got in the car the other person who was banned has had a day ban where i have had a 1 month a 29 day one its not fair and its honestly stupid in all fairness  Exclamation
The staff-members have received your unban-request, Macauley1999.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
*Involved with previous ban*

Actually, from memory, I do remember you having quite a bad history at least from my own view. With the massive records of Blacklists and Bans, you have quite some history, even if they were all small bans. For someone with around 200 hours, I personally would have expected a little more from you which is what the administrators may have also looked into when gave you the ban on the player report (Source: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-13497.html . You have even received a serve warning from , time ago about something you did which was completely wrong (Source: https://limelightgaming.net/forums/thread-9216.html).

Quote from Blackdog:
Quote:Wednesday, April 6th, 2016, 12:23 AM
Approved:

Player was issued an 8hr weapons and vehicles as a tradeoff punishment instead of an ourright ban on the condition that if he is EVER caught makeing up reasons like this again, the punishment will be a SEVERE ban

Edit Extention:
Not only have you had previous experiences with the bans and blacklists, even after the player report you more than insist on posting PMs to myself which could be in someway attempt to provoke or even harass myself further.

Macauley1999 Wrote:you didnt even explain what happened properly i didnt hostage rope you and i didnt speak i just aimed my gun memebois did that but obviously you didnt explain that u just cried like a bitch to the higher ups knowing they will take your side and past it past no need to bring it up ive done stuff like everyone else but i have learned from them ive had a bad past with you but thats your own fault not mine your just a very depressed person who needs to cheer up instead of making false accusations  Angry
Please use the template linked by Overlewd.

This will be denied in 48 Hours if not done
Due to your hostility in a recent message you sent to Lieutenant Sours, your time has been shortened to 24 Hours to fix your post.
Denied

Failed to provide template in allotted time.