Limelight Forums

Full Version: Unban request
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Code:
[b]Your Name:[/b] [FL:RP]SörlsselssönSpedeVesku

[b]Ban ID:[/b]4589

[b]Banned by:[/b] [L²] Cameron

[b]Server:[/b] V4B1

[b]Ban Reason:[/b] FearRP

[b]Why should you be unbanned?:[/b] Hello so there was very weird situation where Gun dealer and mechanic had
gunpoint on me. So in that situation i thought i should just leave as they both already broke a rule. I didnt guess
this gonna happen. So all im asking for is a chance for unban, as this is my first ban in this server and because of
this weird situation happened yesterday. I am truly sorry and disappointed to myself for doing so. I been trying to
play well and trying to avoid any rule breaks, this just made me now even more careful. Best regards: Spede.
The staff-members have received your unban-request, MacGyver.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed.
Hello Spede,

Unfortunately your actions today have broken our rules surrounding FearRP. If you did in fact break FearRP because the other players were breaking the rules, that would also be classed as backseat administration.

In this situation, you should have attempted to call an administrator or collect evidence (such as through screenshots/video) and post a player report on our forums.

I do appreciate your honesty here, but unfortunately you have broken the rules and you will remain banned for the remaining 13 hours unless you can provide evidence that proves otherwise.

Regards,
[L²] Cameron
(Dec 20, 2016, 03:36 PM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]Hello Spede,

Unfortunately your actions today have broken our rules surrounding FearRP. If you did in fact break FearRP because the other players were breaking the rules, that would also be classed as backseat administration.

In this situation, you should have attempted to call an administrator or collect evidence (such as through screenshots/video) and post a player report on our forums.

I do appreciate your honesty here, but unfortunately you have broken the rules and you will remain banned for the remaining  13 hours unless you can provide evidence that proves otherwise.

Regards,
[L²] Cameron

I understand, but the guys who also got punished BUT only for blacklist, even they do have more gaming time than i do and they as well broke a rule, why they did not get banned? And both of these guys been banned before, i got banned for first time. They didnt learn from it, they continued. This doesn't feel fair. Just saying..
Breaking FearRP normally carries a 1 day suspension. Backseat administration (in this case killing another player to prevent them from breaking the rules) can lead to a much longer ban, however, you've only received the one for breaking FearRP.

The other players' punishments that you mentioned are blacklists, which significantly limit their experience in-game. I see your ban as a far lesser punishment than their blacklists, which they have to spend in-game time working to remove.

If there's nothing else for you to add to your case, this will be closed soon.

Thank you.
(Dec 21, 2016, 12:38 AM)Cameron Wrote: [ -> ]Breaking FearRP normally carries a 1 day suspension. Backseat administration (in this case killing another player to prevent them from breaking the rules) can lead to a much longer ban, however, you've only received the one for breaking FearRP.

The other players' punishments that you mentioned are blacklists, which significantly limit their experience in-game. I see your ban as a far lesser punishment than their blacklists, which they have to spend in-game time working to remove.

If there's nothing else for you to add to your case, this will be closed soon.

Thank you.

I have nothing to add. Anyway thanks for listening, i will behave well tomorrow when im able to play again. Just saying that FearRP thing wasn't something i meant for, im truly sorry for it. Best regards: Spede
Thank you for your unban request.

Unfortunately it has been denied. Your honesty and good intentions have been noted.

In the future, please do attempt to call a staff member using @ rather than taking action yourself.