Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR l [L²:RP] Tom
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: logo.png]
Player Report

Today, I would like to report [L²:RP] Tom (STEAM_0:0:142829505) for breaking rules on LimeLight. This report is to show that Joulle has broken a few rules. These beings:

Rule Number Description
2.1 You must follow FearRP – Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
2.5 Do not do unrealistic things out of context (FailRP). When there is no specific roleplay in which they would make sense (i.e. game shows or science roleplays).
16.6 Do not FailRP. Car thieves need chop-shops, and burglars need places to store their stolen goods. Proper background RP draws the line between crime and rule-breaking.

The summary of today's report starts when all units are called into the apartments due to a shootout happening. This is where we take out 2 anarchists one being Tom as we take them out. Obviously, as seen on the video and explained, stop begins to run and attempt to break FearRP running away from me with a taser out. About 20-30 minutes later, I arrive on the scene, rushing through and searching for the criminal when a citizen somewhat tells me where the mugger is as I tell him to leave. With this in hand, I go in checking my grounds and find Tom in a corner of an apartment room with a shotgun, as a shock and even with the reports I heard shots fired, if it was a criminal, I was ready to fire if required. It got to the point where Tom was found and blasted me away. Once the shotgun noises were heard, SWAT rushed into the screen however been decimated by Tom with his Shotgun. During a very short discussion with Tom, he stated that he did what he did due to citizens screaming for help however as the logs and the evidence I have provided will proof, there was no /request for support, simply a radio broadcast stating that there are shots fired at the backstreet apartments. After looking over the footage I had uncovered I thought it was strange about how this was performed to the point of where it was actually quite annoying. With this, I have this report made out. A few things I wish to ask is the following:

One.
Why did Tom stay in the apartments while he stated that the police were securing the bottom floor, with the citizens downstairs?

Two.
Why would a mugger try to gundown two police officers and nearly a whole squad of S.W.A.T Members?

Three.
Why would a mugger use a shotgun? I understand it is america, however If I was a mugger, i'd use a pistol or revolver for easy hiding as the shotgun would show on his back.

Involved Members:

Thank you for your player-report, Lieutenant Sours.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
A brief question to Tom, why would you not give yourself up? As a Mugger, your assumed to be pretty low down in society trying to not draw attention to yourself. Upon being found, wouldn't you just give yourself up? I could understand if you were attempting to make a getaway from the balcony which, might I add was only 10 steps away from the room you were in, but that isn't the case.
The accused player has 24 hours to explain why he thought a shootout with the police is a better idea than trying to escape, or blend in with the other civilians in the apartments, or simply just giving up - considering the job was set to "Mugger".
This wasnt explained i detail in-game as i was busy but i will now explain.
I was mugging two people when they both ran outside, breaking fearrp (Sadly i have no evidence against them). The next thing i see is a cop running through the door shooting at em so i run upstairs and hid in a room and i kept hearing the people i mugged saying i was upstairs and hearing more and more voices so i got my shotgun out knowing there was no escape.

Moving on to the roof were i "Broke FearRp" there were no guns pointed at me, so i bolted for it. On the video i stopped once a taser was pointed at me. Before the taser bit if was shown you would be able to see no Guns pointed at me. Which i feels should be displayed
The door was quite literally steps away from your location. Nothing stopped you from leaving that room (considering there was only one unarmed, surrendering citizen in there) and bailing off the balcony. From there, you could of at least made an escape. I don't have evidence of this, but you also continued to get yourself involved in high risk situations. I remember seeing you on the floor injured last night after being shotgunned by a cop, I presume after you tried mugging them.

Both Sours and I are quite confused why you decided it's best to stay in that room and holding a fight, rather than surrendering. As a mugger, your only looking to make a quick bucks. Not go around murdering people left right and center.
(Dec 20, 2016, 06:37 PM)[L²:RP] Tom Wrote: [ -> ]This wasnt explained i detail in-game as i was busy

I do not understand how you didn't have time. I was on for a good two or three hours after the situation. I took the PMs you sent me as the evidence of what you discussed. Even after that - it was a good 10-15 minutes after the situation.

(Dec 20, 2016, 06:37 PM)[L²:RP] Tom Wrote: [ -> ]The next thing i see is a cop running through the door shooting at em so i run upstairs and hid in a room and i kept hearing the people i mugged saying i was upstairs and hearing more and more voices so i got my shotgun out knowing there was no escape.

Looking at the video carefully, Myself and both fail to see and agree that this could be exaggerated or even a lie as I was close to the first responder. When entering the building, there was only one officer inside ( ), even then he was guiding the civilians out of the building to search them as seen. There were no other officers on the scene at that moment in time. The photo that myself and Nightmare responded to from the evidence stated that shots were fired from you at the apartments, showing from the perspective of our side that you were the one who started the firefight. There were no previous calls which can be checked throughout the logs.

Myself and Nightmare do not agree with the point you stated above.

(Dec 20, 2016, 06:37 PM)[L²:RP] Tom Wrote: [ -> ]Moving on to the roof were i "Broke FearRp" there were no guns pointed at me, so i bolted for it. On the video i stopped once a taser was pointed at me. Before the taser bit if was shown you would be able to see no Guns pointed at me. Which i feels should be displayed

I will say that this point can slightly be overlooked as in the end you did stop running which is true and that there was no official evidence of you fleeing without weapons due to stupidity.
When i said ran in and shot me i meant you started shooting doors down and stuff shown in videi
That still doesn't explain why you decided it was appropriate to stay and fight.
(Dec 20, 2016, 09:27 PM)[L²:RP] Tom Wrote: [ -> ]When i said ran in and shot me i meant you started shooting doors down and stuff shown in videi

I started shooting the doors down and that was once. You could have escaped long before I showed up as i was securing the bottom with the rest of the team. You could have gone to the top floor and make your escape around the back of the apartments.
There was no other exit but to up and because i was injured from a knife attack i would have died from jumping so i decided that id rather take my chances fighting off
(Dec 20, 2016, 10:05 PM)[L²:RP] Tom Wrote: [ -> ]There was no other exit but to up and because i was injured from a knife attack i would have died from jumping so i decided that id rather take my chances fighting off

"I was injured from a knife" but you are able to take much more than serveral shots by 5 members of the government and still run around as if you lost a chicken?
(Dec 20, 2016, 10:05 PM)[L²:RP] Tom Wrote: [ -> ]There was no other exit but to up and because i was injured from a knife attack i would have died from jumping so i decided that id rather take my chances fighting off

That makes zero sense. You were able to withstand 3 different waves of assault from SWAT and police yet not die? I don't think that entirely adds up. A fall from the balcony on the floor you were on would of taken off at the very minimum1-5HP. You would of survived if you had jumped.

There was an exit on your floor literally steps away. I'm not even kidding, the balcony doors would open up and boom, your on a balcony. Jump down and your free.

Once again, you should of just surrendered. Your aim as a mugger is to steal money, not to go around killing loads of people in your path.
Even if we say that in-character you were injured by a knife - how does it make any sense that you think your chances of survival are worse by jumping down a small drop than by entering in a gunfight with the police? If that stab wound was so bad if you valued your life at all you should have surrendered to get medical treatment.

Also, why is a mugger going around with a shotgun and a suit?
I didnt realise how many Cops/Swat there were i thought there would be 2-3 cops. I got my shotgun out in the room whilst cops started coming near me... Before this i was using a suppressed Glock
Pages: 1 2