Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR l Joulle
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]
Player Report

Today, I would like to report Joulle (STEAM_0:1:16249669) for breaking rules on LimeLight. This report is to show that Joulle has broken a few rules. These beings:

Rule Number Description
2.1 You must follow FearRP – Your character must act afraid of life-threatening situations or of any weapons pointed at you.
2.1d FearRP applies to melee weapons, so long as they are within striking distance.
2.1e If someone switches from a gun to handcuffs/rope in order to detain you, FearRP still applies. .

The summary of today's report starts the rude citizen known as Joulle (STEAM_0:1:16249669) insulting not only officers and citizens, he then goes to progressive spit on the officers as they ask him to stop. (Then the recording starts) The sergeant being myself is asking Joulle to move back however decides that he'd attempt to break the server rules by not listening to FearRP, asking him repeatedly to get against the wall and get up off the floor which he refused, even moments after tells the user in Local OOC about FearRP. He then tries to escape - attempting to rush passed myself and the other SWAT supporting the situation however fails.

Thank you for your player-report, Lieutenant Sours.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
As I was involved in this report by Sours tagging me in it and well as me being present in the RP situation, I'd like to provide my input.

Joulle was micspamming prior to this and we were going to arrest him for disturbance, as he had insulted an officer prior to that. Once tased and warned by me that he needs to be compliant, he still refused and continued to mess around whilst under gunpoint, claiming he didn't like guns.

A brief note to if I can.

You can say you don't like guns all you like, but that doesn't give you the excuse to break FearRP. The way you tried in this RP situation was slightly dodgy and whilst I can see what you were trying to RP, there was better ways to approach this. Such as being compliant and asking nicely for us to put down our guns. In which case, we probably would of complied and used ASP batons instead. It's because you failed to comply that this PR was posted, as failure to comply under gunpoint is known as FearRP.

I also note in the video that there was force used against him later on in the footage, which some may argue invalidates FearRP. I must note that no damage was inflicted to him prior to this situation happening, and he should of been fully compliant with what we were asking him to do. was also there as shown in the footage and heard over Teamspeak.

For additional note, we were all in the SWAT Teamspeak Channel, thus we were able to communicate like shown in the video.
Approved.

The evidence clearly shows the accused player breaking FearRP.

A 1 day suspension will be issued.