Limelight Forums

Full Version: PR l Macca & Memebois
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: logo.png]
Player Report

Today, I would like to report Macca (STEAM_0:0:116887885) and Memebois (STEAM_0:0:100240446) for breaking rules on LimeLight. This report is to show that Macca and Memebois have broken a few rules. These beings:

Rule Number Description
8.1 Do not hostage players without a valid roleplay reason.
8.4 Once the hostage has submitted to and given you your demands, you must release him/her.
16.6 Do not FailRP.

The summary of today's report starts with a patrol around the Corleone Estate. Macca and Memebois were recklessly driving just on the outskirts. I see them as I turn the vehicle around with the sirens going off. They get around the corner as they pull over. It was at this point, I park behind them, stepping out of my vehicle. It was however as soon as I got out, they come out with weapons out, shotguns I believe as they point them at me. They keep me under gun point as I don't break the Roleplay. They then take out a hostage rope from their Inventory (Inventory in the F1 Menu) and begin to tie me up. I do inform them about the situation being partly invalid and we continue. They then decide to say, "Alright, we're done, pulling out their hands and getting into their vehicle again, leaving me tied up driving off and this lead to the point of creating this report. 

Thank you for your player-report, Lieutenant Sours.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
The reason that we held you at gunpoint in the first place was because we had weapons in our possession at the time of you pulling us over and did not want to go to jail for that. That itself I think is a good enough RP reason. I take full responsibility and apologise for leaving you tied up as we drove off however as we did not realise that we had to untie you. We didn't untie you because we didn't want you to get back in your car, call for backup and have us arrested as we drove off.
The fact that there was no made laws by a president, with only permanent laws to follow, means you are allowed to have weapons on your possession however only to use in time of your own self defense. Administrators and Moderators have been informing and punishing players for pulling weapons out simply because they are being pulled over. You shouldn't have pulled weapons. I will repeat what I put in the Summary. I never asked you to leave yoru vehicle, so I wouldn't have known that you had weapons unless I asked you to leave, which is rather rare from most vehicle stops given by police. as I would have asked for your reckless driving, may taken your ID and given you a verbal warning as your reckless behaviour was minor.
There was no aggression needed in this situation.

How hard is it to pull over and maybe talk to a player instead of finding a reason to pull a firearm and hostage the player, leaving them restrained?

There was no need for these actions and was over use of lethal weapon use.

Does anyone have anything else to add?
i don't see why we cant pull our guns out so we don't get arrested we don't want to lose our guns we didn't break any kind of rp in the situation that was occurring all i am saying is you posted this because u was abit salty we did that normally police say to the driver step out of the vehicle and show me your license so that's why me and memebois did what we did to avoid arrest also we was apart of a cartel ?
(Dec 19, 2016, 11:51 PM)Macauley1999 Wrote: [ -> ]i don't see why we cant pull our guns out so we don't get arrested we don't want to lose our guns we didn't break any kind of rp in the situation that was occurring all i am  saying is you posted this because u was abit salty we did that normally police say to the driver step out of the vehicle and show me your license so that's why me and memebois did what we did to avoid arrest also we was apart of a cartel ?
(I am involved, saw the first part of the traffic stop where Sours proceeded to indicate to Memebois and Macca to pull over and when they got out with weapons drawn.) From what it looked like to me is that you was being overly aggressive for no reason at all. There was no need to draw weapons on an unarmed officer who is simply conducting a traffic stop.

"i don't see why we cant pull our guns out so we don't get arrested" - There's no point on pulling a gun on someone who is doing a simple traffic stop on you, it just makes you wanted by the police and a target. Sours, from what I saw, had no intentions of ordering you out of the vehicle.
but we was apart of a gang if you stop us were not very fond of police and there was no law stating we couldnt do so so i dont see the problem we are apart of a cartel we basically do what we want but obviously not rule breaking
(Dec 20, 2016, 12:12 AM)Macauley1999 Wrote: [ -> ]but we was apart of a gang if you stop us were not very fond of police and there was no law stating we couldnt do so so i dont see the problem we are apart of a cartel we basically do what we want but obviously not rule breaking

"there was no law stating we couldnt do so" - Exactly, there isn't a law to say that you can't have a weapon, so why did you leave the vehicle and hostage Sours?
Cartel or not, that is a rather extreme use of power there. As Soviet stated you could have just went with it and walked away with a warning. Using the rope in this fashion I would agree is FailRP as you left him unattended afterwards.

As a member of a Cartel, you are not given a free pass to do whatever you want.
(Dec 19, 2016, 11:51 PM)Macauley1999 Wrote: [ -> ]i don't see why we cant pull our guns out so we don't get arrested we don't want to lose our guns we didn't break any kind of rp in the situation that was occurring all i am  saying is you posted this because u was abit salty we did that normally police say to the driver step out of the vehicle and show me your license so that's why me and memebois did what we did to avoid arrest also we was apart of a cartel ?

As stated prior in my summary and during the situation, pulling out weapons on cops simply for pulling you over is grounds of FailRP as it doesn't make sense in my mind. If I had been chasing you for longer than 10 or more seconds then sure, it might have been a more mindful thing however it was less than 5 seconds since I turned the sirens on and fully pulled you over which is definitely not grounds for it.

An alternative to what you had done is attempted to flee in the car once I left the vehicle as I didn't have a weapon out like most cases I do deal with as a Police Officer. The part about most police officers asking you to leave, personally, I never see that without asking for a vaild reason to leave which in fairness is quite rare. I and most of the police I know doing PoliceRP don't actually as for the passenger or driver to exit the vehicle as it is more dangerous for them to be out, Especially when outmatched. In a real traffic stop, you are asked to keep your hands at 10 and 2 to know that the officer is safe and your not rooting for a firearm.

(Dec 20, 2016, 12:12 AM)Macauley1999 Wrote: [ -> ]but we was apart of a gang if you stop us were not very fond of police and there was no law stating we couldnt do so so i dont see the problem we are apart of a cartel we basically do what we want but obviously not rule breaking

So from what I am receiving from messages on the topic is that you decided to get out of the vehicle and hostage me because "You can do what you want" which partly screamed at me when you said this that you can do as you please and partly ignore the criminal rules even when you said "obviously not rule breaking". I am not certain if it was a poor choice in words or that is actually how you meant to put it but it screams out, less of an interested in the rules when you wrote that final part about Cartels. As SirWulf did state, the use of the rope is definantly FailRP as you abandoned me and including what Soviet and SirWulf said, you should have taken the warning.

(Dec 20, 2016, 12:15 AM)_Cole Wrote: [ -> ]

"there was no law stating we couldnt do so" - Exactly, there isn't a law to say that you can't have a weapon, so why did you leave the vehicle and hostage Sours?

I would actually be interested in what Cole actually asked. Why did you intend on leaving me behind when you left in your vehicle? Because what you previously wrote about you not knowing I was hostage is definitely bogus as I had the Hostage animation. What mindset was placed when you drove off, myself being tied up still?
Approved

Closing Notes: Being a criminal or in a gang does not give you reign to pull weapons to avoid interacting with police. If you were roleplaying properly, you would attempt to stay out of sight or if you got pulled over, talk to the police and avoid any aggression to hid in plain sight. Pulling weapons only shows your lack in firearm control and that you wish to be found by police by exposing yourself.

will be given a 5 hour Weapons Blacklist and a Day Suspension.

(I presume is Macca) will recieve a 2 Month Suspension and a 10 hour weapons blacklist due to extensive record and this being his 10th and final chance before permanent.

Macca, be very careful about your actions after this ban.
Moved