Limelight Forums

Full Version: reporting an admin abuse
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player:[b][font=open_sansregular, Arial, sans-serif][L²][F.I]BlackChristmas[/b][/font]

SteamID: STEAM_0:1:17542113

Server: CityRp 2

Time: (In UTC+1) 9:10

Summary: He took the weapons acces from me because i was shooting at the wall and there was a guy steping infront of me and he wont listen

Evidence:u can see it in the logs
Thank you for your player-report, Estel Raccoon.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
Your exact words we're as you we're shooting this wall with the president and his guard behind it, and as they walked out "IM NOT SHOOTING YOU! IM NOT SHOOTING YOU! IM NOT SHOOTING YOU!"

You appear to have left details out of your report
Hello Estel Raccoon. I'm sorry to say, but your Admin Abuse case has an invalid reason.

As stated in "Report Instructions":

"The following points are not abuse:

Banning you, even if you don't like the reason, make an unban request for this.
Administering unorthodox punishments, i.e. !slay."

BlackChristmas administering a punishment does not count as Admin Abuse and is not valid in the Admin Abuse case area. However, if you feel your Blacklist or Ban was invalid, you may post an Unblacklist or Unban Request in our Courthouse in the proper area.

There, you will be given a chance to settle your case, along with sufficient evidence, to possibly appeal said punishment.
(Dec 18, 2016, 10:19 PM)Estel Raccoon Wrote: [ -> ]Evidence:u can see it in the logs

I'm afraid that logs is not a valid bit of evidence.  What else do you have?
You have 24 hours to provide proper evidence otherwise this will be denied.
Closed, no abuse noted.