Limelight Forums

Full Version: Report on VenomousBulldog
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Name of Player: VenomousBulldog

SteamID: STEAM_0:0:193543333

Server: Limelight EvoCity RP Server

Time: UTC: 2330 Hours (11:30 PM)

Summary:
I w
as running as a police officer when I attempted to stop this person for reckless driving. He argued with me for approximately 5 - 10 minutes about why I was arresting him and after I explained everything he finally gave up trying to argue. After warrant was sent in and I told him he would be arrested he randomly disconnected almost right after I pulled out the baton. This was witnessed by another player (Da Cool Cow) running as a police officer. The in game name is "Carlos Martinez" and warrant is listed in the first picture. After about a minute or two another player (Zeee3PO) stated "my bro pc crashed venomas bulldog." This is shown in the second picture. In the third is my response followed by a statement from the witnessing officer. [font=Courier New]Image 4 indicates person rejoining. Rule: Disconnected to avoid arrest. [/font]

Evidence: Evidence is included in the imgur link. All are in order as posted in the summary.
https://imgur.com/a/tnhP7
Thank you for your player-report, PilotC.

It will take a while for it to be reviewed by our staff-members.
Meanwhile, the accused player and witnesses may reply to this report.
PC and game crashes cause the game to show a disconnect reason as "Timed Out", while in this case it stated "Disconnect by user".

The accused player has 24 hours to provide evidence of this being a crash (SteamApps/common/GarrysMod files screenshot recommended), before this is approved.
Approved.

The accused player failed to comment on this thread and provide the crash log evidence I requested. Note that the player was informed of the existence of this PR by a member of staff.

A 1 day suspension will be issued.