Limelight Forums

Full Version: Evo Cars| Buying and selling
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
[Image: 76a489ddbfbaafc0f6e9667769c4afb5.png]
Hello and welcome to EVO CARS

Here at EVO CARS we sell and buy your cars and with these few steps you'll have your car selling or buying done in no time!

Selling:

1. Contact the CEO via steam or inside one of our pop-up shops if they're open(That's me if you click on my profile I believe you'll be able to add me, if not just give me a pm)

2. Once doing that, your EVO CARS agent will start advertising the sale of your new car with our amazing photographers that will take pictures of the car and put it up on billboards.

3. Once we have found you a sale, we will contact you and you can meet the person that wants to buy it and give it to them in order for  cash or a different car.

Purchasing:

1. State the car you'd desire in the forums for a reasonable price  and our agents will find the best deal for us

2. After this, you will need to contact me or one of our agents(Usually me) and we will arrange a meeting with the owner of the car you want to buy

3. Have fun driving Smile

If you have an questions or want to contact me on here, just comment down below, I'll be sure to respond fast. 

We will also list a number of cars that we have for sale here:
Ferrari 458 Spyder wants to swap for multiple cars or cash

-Quest