Limelight Forums

Full Version: [SD] Fast and Furious 8
You're currently viewing a stripped down version of our content. View the full version with proper formatting.
Pages: 1 2
[Image: avatar_2625.png?dateline=1481087616]  Sour Discussions  [Image: avatar_2625.png?dateline=1481087616]
Fast and Furious 8

What are these "Sour Discussions" threads about?

So, As a lot of the older members of the community know, I have been having it rough not long in the back and I have been looking to keep positivism of not only myself but others as I have been trying to support others who I call friends or people I care for which are suffering from depression and more and I remember when I was doing things in schools, I got many mental bricks into my mind. I have decided to start writing threads like this so we can give luck or even discuss things to support each other as part of a community because without positivism or happiness in the world, life and seem a really dark and depressing place. I know this and I still see it like this for a long time so I thought we could have discussions with these "Sour Talks" and remember what it use to be like for people or what it is in that case for people who are like 194919 years old...

*cough cough* SirWulf *cough cough*

Another reason, why I have decided to open these discussions is to allow for the community to discuss on a topic and make new friends with rather the new members or even just older newer members of the community.

Fast and Furious 8

So yesterday (11/12/2016), the official trailer for Fast and Furious 8 has been released. For those who don't wish for spoilers on the movie I recommend not watching the trailer as it does show a lot of the film from what it looks like. The trailer is 3 minutes and 15 seconds long and shows quite a bit of content. My opinion from the trailer will be in the spoiler below.

Can't wait for it!
Cant wait for it!I love it!
WOW plot twist!!! I didn't think that it will turn out like that. Still going too watch it.

#RipPaul
They should bave stopped at 7 when the dude died irl in a car accident
(Dec 13, 2016, 07:17 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]They should bave stopped at 7 when the dude died irl in a car accident

the dude??? His name is Paul Walker, he isn't just a normal dude!!! Show some respect for the dead.

#RipPaul
(Dec 13, 2016, 07:19 PM)LvPlayZ Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 13, 2016, 07:17 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]They should bave stopped at 7 when the dude died irl in a car accident

the dude??? His name is Paul Walker, he isn't just a normal dude!!! Show some respect for the dead.

#RipPaul

No he's not very normal, He's dead.
(Dec 13, 2016, 07:32 PM)Mr.Sir Wrote: [ -> ]
(Dec 13, 2016, 07:19 PM)LvPlayZ Wrote: [ -> ]

#RipPaul

No he's not very normal, He's dead.

Even though in my eyes that comment there was disrespectful, I won't comment. However, LvPlayz, by saying 'the dude', doesn't mean he is disrespecting the dead, Mr. Sir might not have known who he was out of the scenes. 

He wasn't pointing something out, which in my eyes are true. They should have stopped when Paul died, and rob be honest should've stopped stopped before that. But hey ho, what can you do? I need reality you have to look at a business perspective, they see a series that is being successful. They then see money coming out from the franchise, so make more movies = more money.

// Phone.
To be honest, as much as I love the Fast and Furious movies they have dragged the movies on so much now and the old ones will always be the better ones. I agree with Mr Sir, they should have stopped at 7 due to Paul Walkers death. The whole plot twist doesn't make sense what so ever, so if it is cleared up in the movie then fair enough. Although I will still watch the whole movie becuase it is Fast and Furious Wink
WHAT! No fan would say it should have stopped lmao

I've grown up with this movie, i love every single one

(They made 1.516 billion USD In box office and $70,457,623 in video sales. Why would they stop it)
(Dec 14, 2016, 05:15 AM)Innovative Wrote: [ -> ]WHAT! No fan would say it should have stopped lmao

I've grown up with this movie, i love every single one

(They made 1.516 billion USD In box office and $70,457,623 in video sales. Why would they stop it)

Just because a franchise is making money doesn't mean that the creators should continue to release films. That's usually how you end up killing a franchise.
It's disrespectful to keep making them after Paul Walker's death, they had a nice send off in the last one but they have to push it..

Riding the wave of Paul Walker's death to milk all the money they can out of it isn't respectful at all.
They are making another one of these bloody things? This is becoming the Call of Duty of movies. I stopped watching after 2. Don't have any interest in these crazy, unrealistic, unemotional, terribly written action guy flicks with no sense of humor and overrated actors. But hey, if you enjoy watching them, all the more power to you.
The only times I watch these movies is when I'm on a long flight because airlines always seem to have them on board. Haven't seen this one yet.
WAS SOLL DAS

no police car in germany has that lightbar

That film makes therefore no sense and shall be shamed because of GERMANs Police Vehicle beeing incorrectly displayed Angry
Pages: 1 2